Athiya Shetty is the GOAT when it comes to home remedies. The star has said time and again that she’s always looking for new recipes on YouTube to take care of her skin and hair naturally and she’s found another cool face mask that she’s fallen in love with.
Using it in tandem with her multi-step skincare routine, Athiya’s glow-boosting DIY face mask is something that will suit most skin types and it’s great for removing a tan too. Read on to find out all about it.
Athiya Shetty’s DIY Face Mask
In an interview, Athiya Shetty was asked about her go-to home remedy for healthy skin to which she revealed her 3 ingredient face mask recipe. Athiya said, “A DIY remedy I love is the combination of papaya, yogurt, and coconut milk.”
It’s this combination of kitchen ingredients that really does the most to bring back that softness and natural radiance. Papaya, yoghurt, and coconut milk are usually used individually as well for various skin concerns.
Benefits Of Athiya Shetty’s 3 Ingredient Face Pack
- Papayas are extremely moisturising on the skin and they help prevent signs of ageing.
- Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, papayas are a superfood that also helps fade dark spots, scars, and improves skin texture.
- Papayas also help treat acne and even out the skin tone.
- Combined with lactic acid from yoghurt, this papaya face mask exfoliates dead skin cells and makes the skin supple.
- Coconut milk is great for soothing dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Coconut milk is super moisturising and hydrating.
How To Make Athiya Shetty’s DIY Face Pack
This DIY face pack and get a bit messy but it’s totally worth it. Mash a slice of papaya in a bowl and then mix a teaspoon each of yoghurt and coconut milk. Apply the mixture with a clean brush on your face and allow it to sit for at least 15 minutes. It’s best if you’re lying down while this mask works its magic. After the time is up, wipe off the mask and then rinse your face with a face wash.
Cleanse your skin with MyGlamm YOUTHfull Hydrating Foam Cleanser With Water Bank Technology as it is a super gentle face wash that keeps the skin squeaky clean without drying it out.
Make sure to moisturise and use SPF after using this DIY during the day. My favourite 2-in-1 moisturiser with SPF to use is Paula’s Choice RESIST Skin Restoring Moisturizer SPF 50 because it feels so soothing and is lightweight.
If glowing skin is your goal, try Athiya Shetty’s DIY face pack right away!
Featured Images: Instagram