While you may or may not have dated in the past, the bond of a married couple is different from the rest. No matter what sort of a relationship you shared before marriage, now is the time to really get to know each other. And ladies, if you ask us, you can make this process super fun and interesting. We’re all curious about each other’s experiences, past, those deep inner thoughts and ideologies, aren’t we? To help you build a bond with hubby dearest, we give you 10 questions to ask your husband that will definitely bring the two of you closer.
1. If you would be stuck on an island, what are the three things you’ll carry, besides me?
No option of me not being there. LOL.
2. What are three things that I do, that you absolutely adore?
You could mention more, if need be.
3. If I could be a character from any film, which one would it be, and why?
Time for some roleplay tonight?
4. If you had pots and pots of money, what would you do with it?
Besides splurging on me. *Wink*
5. What are your three secret wishes?
Let me see if I can be your genie in a bottle.
6. What’s the best thing that happened to you?
Besides me, of course.
7. What’s your greatest fear?
Other than losing me.
8. If you could go back to one moment in your life and change it – what would it be?
No, you are not allowed to change your decision of marrying me. *Wink*
9. What’s the first thing you notice about a girl?
Let’s talk about your first impression of me!
10. Your favourite memory?
It’s okay if I’m not in it.
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr
Published on Feb 13, 2017