While we’ve been dishing out tons of decor and outfit ideas for your mehendi ceremony, it’s now time to plan the single most important thing about this function. Your mehendi design! We know of so many brides who leave it till the last moment and well, you’re then left with not much of a choice. So brides-to-be, here’s some big time inspiration for your wedding mehendi. Go ahead and check out these gorgeous mehendi designs from our real brides.
1. Wedding rituals and moreImage: Gautam Khullar Photography on InstagramThe latest mehendi designs for brides include glimpses of wedding rituals and they are just beautiful. Apart from the intricate design, it’s amazing how the artist has incorporated wedding rituals in the design. The bride's left hand shows the bride and groom during their pheras while her right hand shows the groom putting sindoor on the bride’s forehead. Notice how beautifully decorated their outfits are!
Also Read 25+ Amazing Mehendi Games
2. The jaali designImage: Morvi Images on InstagramJaali patterns are the recent rage in bridal mehendi designs and we love this one for the precision and intricacy it showcases. The beautiful peacock at the top and the aum symbol in the centre just make this design stand out even more.
3. One with the elephantImage: Two Fireflies One CameraThis is one of those beautiful mehendi designs for brides that are all about the various elements. From the musical instruments to the peacock and the beautifully done elephant on the bride's left hand… it’s all so gorgeous.
4. The jewelled mehendiImage: Morvi Images on InstagramRecent bridal mehendi designs are much more than just mehendi. The first thing we noticed about the design was the bride and groom walking around the holy fire. It was only later that we saw the beautiful tiny crystals that make the mehendi look even more stunning. So pretty, right?!
Also Read 25 Best Mehndi Designs For Bride In Marathi
5. For the love of dance!Image: 42fps ProductionsWhat’s better than a design of a bride and groom dressed in a gown and a formal suit, waltzing around on their special day. Love the work, the madhubani dancers and the beautiful image that this mehendi portrays.These bridal mehendi designs are making us drool.
6. Lotus motifsImage: Morvi ImagesLove this lotus-themed mehendi with lots of beautifully done lotus motifs and the bride walking with a lotus in her hand. From the concept to the workmanship, it’s all just too mesmerizing.
7. The artistic oneImage: Rahul de Cunha Pictures on InstagramThere’s just something about this one. Is it the chakras or the floral motifs or the intricate jaalis?! This is one of those beautiful mehendi designs for brides who want to go all out but keep away from the regular designs.
8. Elegant and nice!Image: Morvi ImagesWant to keep it traditional yet make it look different? Go in for an interesting pattern like this! Nice curvy strokes and a grand element right in the middle of the hand is all you need.
9. Wedding feels!Image: The Cheesecake ProjectThe latest mehendi designs for brides certainly leave one awestruck. Take this one for instance. A dulha and a dulhan in all their wedding glory. From elaborate outfits to jewellery, looks like a lot of thought has gone into this mehendi design. Quite a stunner, don’t you think?!
10. The royal baraatImage: Two Fireflies One CameraYou can clearly see the groom sitting atop an elephant and the bride doing her final touches as she gets ready to meet her man. Now that’s how you weave a beautiful story in your mehendi design. Just so pretty!
Featured Image: Two Fireflies One Camera