Selena Gomez is so sneaky!
After teasing us for months now, she quietly showed us her ENTIRE (yes, we are not kidding!) makeup range and we now know how the products of Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez are going to look. As Selena's BFF, Taylor Swift likes to sing, "Are you ready for it?!"
PS: It's hella cute!
OMG. How adorable is that packaging?! We know Selena has great taste and this packaging just proves it, again!
In case you weren't able to make out every little detail, allow us to reveal the product range.
Rare Beauty by Selena will have:
1. Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation ($29) with 48 shades. Yup, she did that!
2. Liquid Touch Brightening Concealer )$19) in 48 shades! She ain't playing, yall!
3. Lip Souffle Matte Cream Lipstick ($20).
4. Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit ($26)
5. With Gratitude Dewy Lip Balm ($16).
6. Soft Pinch Liquid Blush ($20).
7. Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight ($22).
8. Perfect Strokes Matte Liquid Liner ($19).
9. Always An Optimist Illuminating #Primer ($14 / $26).
10. Brow Harmony Pencil & Gel ($22).
11. Always An Optimist 4-in-1 Prime & Set Mist ($24).
12. Liquid Touch Foundation Brush ($28) & Liquid Touch Concealer Brush ($16).
13. Blot & Glow Powder Puff Refill ($15).
14. Liquid Touch Multi-Tasking Makeup Sponge ($14).
15. Blot & Glow Blotting Paper Refill ($5).
Phew! Now that's how you drop a makeup collection 🔥
Can we talk for a minute about what really happened here? This is Selena's first collection and she comes out with 48 shades of both foundation and concealers? Hello, inclusivity! And that's not all, her range includes everything a makeup maven would LOVE; lipsticks (she had been teasing the shades for months now!), makeup brushes, liquid blush, eyeliners, and what not! Literally, everything you need to do a full face of makeup! And at THAT pricing? Selena is doing everything right!
In her Instagram post, Selena revealed that she has been working on this collection for over two years now and cannot believe that it is finally launching! Can you guess when?
Well, it's all set for a 3rd September launch!
Sadly, the collection will not be available on any Indian websites. But since it's launching on Sephora Canada, Mexico and the USA, in addition to rarebeauty.com, we can only hope that the products will make their way to the Indian Sephora stores soon.
PS: On a scale of OMG to I WANT THEM ALL, how excited are you?