Turn on the neon because Hina Khan says so!
Ever since Hina Khan appeared on Bigg Boss back in 2017, she has been the nation's sweetheart. Whether it's her fashion choices, her DIY beauty regimen or even makeup looks, she has us saving all of her Instagram posts.
Recently, Hina posted a beautiful lewk for the promotions of the latest season of Bigg Boss and oh boy, we're speechless. Wearing a beautiful outfit by Mohammed Mazhar, Hina looked like a dream in the B&W set. Check it out:
Now normally we would opt for softer/subtle makeup for a statement outfit like this one but Hina is certainly bending the rules as she not only did a risqué eye look but she flaunted neon lids!
We love this 💚
Hina's makeup artist, Sachin Salvi️️️ upgraded her go-to cat-eye by adding a neon streak on top of it and we're totally trying this soon. We love how the rest of her makeup is muted, complete with a matte base, and nude lipstick.
Here's how you can turn on the neon like Hina:
- Start by prepping your face with a face primer.
- Next, apply a matte foundation all over your face and neck and dab it to perfection with a beauty sponge.
- You can either define your brows with a brow product or simply secure them using a brow gel.
- Next, do an exaggerated cat-eye and let it dry for a minute. Using your green neon eyeliner, carefully draw a super thin line over it.
- Once your eyes are done, it's time for the lips. Using a rusty shade of lip liner, outline your lips for a kissable pout. Next, fill in your lips with a nude matte lipstick and that's it.
Oh yeah, don't forget to seal your art with a setting spray.
Thanks to Hina, we're already filling up our makeup cart with neon products!
Featured Image: Instagram