The Australian team decimated India at the Cricket World Cup recently. While a certain section of cricket fans are coping with the loss, another set of fans have found a new crush in Pat Cummins, the Australian team captain. Twitter is simping over him and that picture of him wearing glasses has got the girls in a chokehold. His good looks and deep blue eyes have got a lot of people crushing over him.
But there’s a lot more to this man than just good looks. Here are six things that he has done that prove he’s an absolute cutie.
1. Can we take a moment to appreciate his quiet confidence?
2. When he clicked a picture of the Australian support staff with the World Cup trophy.
3. In 2021, Pat Cummins donated $50,000 to the PM Cares Fund to help India fight against COVID-19.
4. When he travelled to a remote Indigenous community in his country to raise awareness about education.
5. When he asked the Australian team to stop popping champagne bottles so that Usman Khawaja could be involved in their celebration.
6. When he talked about the impact of global warming on cricket.
All the more reasons to fall in love with him.