A brother and sister’s bond is truly special! Siblings drive you nuts, but the fact remains that you have grown up together and are a huge part of each other’s lives. It’s like a love/hate relationship that annoys you at times, but deep inside, you know what you have is special, and that they always have your back- no matter what! Raksha Bandhan is a few weeks away, and what better day than that to show your love for your sibling? We are here to help you out with some captivating Raksha Bandha captions for Instagram, that you can use for that special post dedicated to your brother/sister.
Chances are, that you want to share a special post on Instagram for your sibling, but you’re running out of ideas for captions. If you’re struggling to express your feelings, check out our compilation of Raksha Bandhan captions for brother, sister, Rakhi captions for Instagram, Raksha Bandhan Instagram status, and much more!
Rakhi Captions For Instagram
Instagram – Best Rakhi Captions for Instagram
Make your sibling’s day special by sharing a post on Instagram along with a thoughtful and heartfelt caption for them, expressing what they mean to you. Below are a few Raksha Bandhan captions for Instagram you can choose from, and perhaps even give it your own personal twist!
- There are friends. There are best friends. And then, there are brothers (sisters).
- “Some relationships are like Tom and Jerry: They tease each other, knock down each other, irritate each other, but can’t live without each other!” – Unknown Author
- Of all the people I know in the world, you are the one who disturbs me the most. Yet, I love you more than anyone else in the world. Happy Rakhi!
- My brother has the coolest sister, I’m just saying!
- “Sisters annoy, interfere, and criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if a catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers.” – Pam Brown
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother” – Astrid Alauda
- Cherishing the memorable times spent in childhood, and trying to make new memories this year. Wishing you a happy Raksha Bandhan!
Raksha Bandhan Captions For Brother
Instagram – Raksha Bandhan Captions For Brother
Brothers may not be the best at expressing their feelings, but their actions prove that they love and care for you a great deal! Raksha Bandhan is the perfect occasion to show how much you love them back. Take a look at some of these Raksha Bandhan captions for brothers, and pick the one that best expresses your emotions, and what you wish to tell them.
- I know you’ve always been and will always be there for me. You are my best friend and the best gift I have ever received! Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother!
- I smile because you’re my brother. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it. Wishing you a Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On this Raksha Bandhan, I just want to say that you are the best and you mean the whole world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- I would like to take this moment to thank you for being my pillar of strength and my best friend. There can’t be a better brother than you! Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother!
- You are my first best friend, and I may not say it enough, but I feel truly blessed to have you in my life. Happy Rakhi!
- A huge shoutout to my childhood leg-puller, my lovely brother, my guardian and the only person who knows me inside-out. Thanks for always being there. Wishing you a happy Raksha Bandhan!
- My dear brother, I know we fight a lot, but today, on this auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me.
- I thank God for blessing me the best brother in the world because he has the best sister in the universe! Wishing you a happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Having you is like having a best friend I can’t get rid of. I know whatever I do, you will still be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- “Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.”- Author Unknown
Raksha Bandhan Captions For Sister
Instagram – Best Raksha Bandhan Captions For Sister
Life is much better with sisters! They are your partners in crime, secret keepers, they give you brutally honest advice, and are basically your best friends. Show them how much you appreciate them being in your life, using one of these Raksha Bandhan captions for sisters!
- Time will fly by, things will change, but my life will remain rooted in the memories I’ve shared with someone who has seen me through it all. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely sister!
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
- Having a sister like you is like having a best friend in life! Let’s promise to make more jovial memories together. Happy Raksha Bandhan lovely sis!
- “For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.” – Christina Rossetti
- “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” – Isadora James
- I smile when I think of those silly fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, sis!
- When life throws challenges at me, I know you will always be there. Thank you for this incredible feeling of security! Happy Raksha Bandhan
- I don’t need anyone else, as long as you’re by my side. Thank you so much for loving me, supporting me, guiding me and being as crazy as me. You’re the best sister that a brother can ask for. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You’re my sister and my best friend. If you think otherwise, just remember I know all your secrets.
- Life would be so difficult without a loving sister to share the many precious moments. Know that I love you, and will always be there for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the best sis there is!
Raksha Bandhan Instagram Status
Instagram – Best Raksha Bandhan Instagram Status 2021
A well-written Instagram status along with that perfect picture with your sibling, is just what you need to make sure your sibling feels loved and special on this day. Here are some ideas for Raksha Bandhan Instagram status- use these templates, add an inside joke, give it a personalized goofy twist to make it even more entertaining!
- “Because I have a brother, I’ll always have a friend.”- Author Unknown
- “It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on!”- Unknown
- You are lucky because you have the best sister. Thanks to me for tolerating you! Love you loads, my bro. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Being related to me is the only gift you need!
- Friends come and go, but brothers (sisters) are forever.
- I can’t promise to solve all your problems, but I can promise you won’t have to face them alone. Happy Rakhi to you!
- We don’t always see eye-to-eye but we’re always heart-to-heart. Thanks for being the yin to my yang. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Who needs superheroes when you have a brother?
- The best part of having a brother like you is that I never feared losing a best friend.
- You and I are brother and sister forever. Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up. As soon as I finish laughing.
More On Rakhi
Bhai Dooj Captions For Instagram: Make his day memorable with the best Bhai Dooj captions for brother.
Best Raksha Bandhan Quotes: Check out these beautiful quotes that you can send to your siblings! Send your sibling a message using these quotes, or write down the quotes on a handmade card to make their day special.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes: Here are some lovely Raksha Bandhan wishes to send your brother and sister on the auspicious occasion.
Handmade Gift Ideas For Rakhi: Wondering what to gift your sibling on Raksha Bandhan? These out-of-the-box ideas will definitely give you some inspiration!
Rakhi Gifts For Sisters: Now is a great time to start thinking about what you should gift your sisters. Take a look at this list of Rakhi gift ideas.
Raksha Bandhan songs – To cherish the bond with your siblings, checkout some of the best Raksha Bandhan songs!
There are still a few weeks to go for Raksha Bandhan, which gives you enough time to gather all your childhood photographs with siblings to post on the ‘gram! As for Raksha Bandhan captions for Instagram, you already have so many options to choose from. Get going!
Featured Image: Kartik Aaryan on Instagram