A brother and sister’s bond is truly special! Siblings drive you nuts, but the fact remains that you have grown up together and are a huge part of each other’s lives. It’s like a love/hate relationship that annoys you at times, but deep inside, you know what you have is special, and that they always have your back- no matter what! Raksha Bandhan is a few weeks away, and what better day than that to show your love for your sibling? We are here to help you out with some captivating Raksha Bandha captions for Instagram, that you can use for that special post dedicated to your brother/sister.
Table of Contents
Chances are, that you want to share a special post on Instagram for your sibling, but you’re running out of ideas for captions. If you’re struggling to express your feelings, check out our compilation of Raksha Bandhan captions for brother, sister, Rakhi captions for Instagram, Raksha Bandhan Instagram status, and much more!
Rakhi Captions For Instagram
Make your sibling’s day special by sharing a post on Instagram along with a thoughtful and heartfelt caption for them, expressing what they mean to you. Below are a few Raksha Bandhan captions for Instagram you can choose from, and perhaps even give it your own personal twist!
- There are friends. There are best friends. And then, there are brothers (sisters).
- “Some relationships are like Tom and Jerry: They tease each other, knock down each other, irritate each other, but can’t live without each other!” – Unknown Author
- Of all the people I know in the world, you are the one who disturbs me the most. Yet, I love you more than anyone else in the world. Happy Rakhi!
- My brother has the coolest sister, I’m just saying!
- “Sisters annoy, interfere, and criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if a catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers.” – Pam Brown
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother” – Astrid Alauda
- Cherishing the memorable times spent in childhood, and trying to make new memories this year. Wishing you a happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Love this day as Rakhi just brings more love and care between us.
- There is no better friend than a brother and no better brother than you.
- Bhai! Distance is just in mind. The truth is no distance can keep us apart.
Also Read: Rakhi Wishes
Raksha Bandhan Captions For Brother
Brothers may not be the best at expressing their feelings, but their actions prove that they love and care for you a great deal! Raksha Bandhan is the perfect occasion to show how much you love them back. Take a look at some of these Raksha Bandhan captions for brothers, and pick the one rakshabandhan insta captions that best express your emotions, and what you wish to tell them.
- I know you’ve always been and will always be there for me. You are my best friend and the best gift I have ever received! Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother!
- I smile because you’re my brother. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it. Wishing you a Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On this Raksha Bandhan, I just want to say that you are the best and you mean the whole world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- I would like to take this moment to thank you for being my pillar of strength and my best friend. There can’t be a better brother than you! Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother!
- You are my first best friend, and I may not say it enough, but I feel truly blessed to have you in my life. Happy Rakhi!
- A huge shoutout to my childhood leg-puller, my lovely brother, my guardian and the only person who knows me inside-out. Thanks for always being there. Wishing you a happy Raksha Bandhan!
- My dear brother, I know we fight a lot, but today, on this auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me.
- I thank God for blessing me the best brother in the world because he has the best sister in the universe! Wishing you a happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Having you is like having a best friend I can’t get rid of. I know whatever I do, you will still be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- “Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.”- Author Unknown
Also Read: Instagram Brother Quotes
Raksha Bandhan Captions For Sister
Life is much better with sisters! They are your partners in crime, secret keepers, they give you brutally honest advice, and are basically your best friends. Show them how much you appreciate them being in your life, using one of these Raksha Bandhan captions for sisters!
- Time will fly by, things will change, but my life will remain rooted in the memories I’ve shared with someone who has seen me through it all. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely sister!
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
- Having a sister like you is like having a best friend in life! Let’s promise to make more jovial memories together. Happy Raksha Bandhan lovely sis!
- “For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.” – Christina Rossetti
- “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” – Isadora James
- I smile when I think of those silly fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, sis!
- When life throws challenges at me, I know you will always be there. Thank you for this incredible feeling of security! Happy Raksha Bandhan
- I don’t need anyone else, as long as you’re by my side. Thank you so much for loving me, supporting me, guiding me and being as crazy as me. You’re the best sister that a brother can ask for. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You’re my sister and my best friend. If you think otherwise, just remember I know all your secrets.
- Life would be so difficult without a loving sister to share the many precious moments. Know that I love you, and will always be there for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the best sis there is!
Also Read: Caption For Sister
Raksha Bandhan Captions For Instagram
Rakshabandhan captions are indeed required during the celebration of the auspicious festival and the bond between brother and sister known as Raksha Bandhan. Therefore, we have collected some good captions for Raksha Bandhan for you to post on social media handles.
- A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
- Your happiness is my world, my baby sister!!” Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Life is beautiful because of you my darling sister.”
- Dear sister, it is because of your guidance that I have achieved success in life.” Happy Rakhi!
- “Dear sister, whenever you would need support or advice, I will always be there by your side.” Happy Rakhi!
- With a small hope that our love for each other never diminishes, I want to wish you a very.” Happy Rakhi!
- Thank you for being my first best friend and guardian, brother.” Happy Rakhi to you!
- You are much more than my sister. You are my best friend and guardian.” Happy Rakhi and enjoy the day!
- Dear sister. You are my friend and biggest protector.” Happy Rakhi!
- Dear sister, I wish that you be filled with happiness and love.” Happy Rakhi!
Caption For Rakhi Post
During Raksha Bandhan, we share our lovely moments with our siblings. It happens, we click lots of pictures and become clueless about what to write in the caption section for Rakhi’s post. No worries, we have got you covered, here are the best captions for the rakhi post.
- In good times or bad, you will always find me there by your side. Happy Rakhi!
- You truly make a wonderful sister.
- May you always be happy and joyous. Happy Rakhi.
- You are the biggest supporters of my life.” Wishing you a very Happy Rakhi!
- You are & will always be my biggest support and my favourite punching bag bro” #Happyrakshabandhan
- “If I can choose a brother in my next life, then I will choose you! Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya” #myfavoriteman
- You have always helped me in becoming a better version of myself, thank you for being your bro” #Rakshabandhan
- I know you will always be there for me. You are my best friend and the best gift I ever received!” Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother!
- Every night I thank God for giving me a sister like you.” Happy Rakhi!
- We often disagree, fight, and argue. But that doesn’t change my love for you.” Wishing you a Happy Raksha Bandhan, Bhai!
Rakhi Outfit Captions For Instagram
You have worn your best outfit for Rakhi celebration and not putting a picture on Instagram won’t be justified. Let’s switch to your picturesque mode and share the best rakhi outfit picture with these rakhi outfit captions for Instagram.
- You are truly blessed if you have someone to make Raksha Bandhan so beautiful for you.
- Rakhi celebrates the beautiful bond of love which also has various other colours to make it a perfect life.
- Raksha Bandhan is wearing the love of your sister around your wrist against a beautiful promise.
- Brothers and sister: They cannot live with each other and they also cannot live without each other.
- Brothers and sisters are the best and real friends sent by God on Earth to have a great life.
- A brother is like a coconut, hard on the outside but very soft and tender on the inside.
- They would make each other’s lives hell but they would also love each other unconditionally.
- The festival of Raksha Bandhan is all about telling your brother/ sister that they are very special.
- Raksha Bandhan is the day to seek blessings from God for your brothers and sisters.
- Brother and sister share a very strange bond, there is love and also hatred, affection and also jealousy.
Raksha Bandhan Instagram Status
Best Raksha Bandhan Instagram Status 2022
A well-written Instagram status along with that perfect picture with your sibling, is just what you need to make sure your sibling feels loved and special on this day. Here are some ideas for Raksha Bandhan Instagram status- use these templates, add an inside joke, give it a personalized goofy twist to make it even more entertaining!
- “Because I have a brother, I’ll always have a friend.”- Author Unknown
- “It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on!”- Unknown
- You are lucky because you have the best sister. Thanks to me for tolerating you! Love you loads, my bro. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Being related to me is the only gift you need!
- Friends come and go, but brothers (sisters) are forever.
- I can’t promise to solve all your problems, but I can promise you won’t have to face them alone. Happy Rakhi to you!
- We don’t always see eye-to-eye but we’re always heart-to-heart. Thanks for being the yin to my yang. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Who needs superheroes when you have a brother?
- The best part of having a brother like you is that I never feared losing a best friend.
- You and I are brother and sister forever. Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up. As soon as I finish laughing.
More On Rakhi
Bhai Dooj Captions For Instagram: Make his day memorable with the best Bhai Dooj captions for brother.
Best Raksha Bandhan Quotes: Check out these beautiful quotes that you can send to your siblings! Send your sibling a message using these quotes, or write down the quotes on a handmade card to make their day special.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes: Here are some lovely Raksha Bandhan wishes to send your brother and sister on the auspicious occasion.
Handmade Gift Ideas For Rakhi: Wondering what to gift your sibling on Raksha Bandhan? These out-of-the-box ideas will definitely give you some inspiration!
Rakhi Gifts For Sisters: Now is a great time to start thinking about what you should gift your sisters. Take a look at this list of Rakhi gift ideas.
Raksha Bandhan songs – To cherish the bond with your siblings, checkout some of the best Raksha Bandhan songs!
Raksha Bandhan Activities: Check out some fun Raksha Bandhan activities and Raksha Bandhan celebration ideas that will be memorable for you and your siblings.
Lohri Captions for instagram – Looking for some lovely Lohri captions for Instagram? Hit the link!
There are still a few weeks to go for Raksha Bandhan, which gives you enough time to gather all your childhood photographs with siblings to post on the ‘gram! As for Happy Raksha Bandhan captions for Instagram, you already have so many options to choose from. Get going!
Featured Image: Kartik Aaryan on Instagram