If you want to smell like a supermodel, move over basic perfumes and make your own signature scent like Bella Hadid. The Victoria’s Secret model said that she doesn’t have a favourite luxury perfume but instead makes her own concoction which is super easy and budget-friendly.
Made from natural ingredients, Bella Hadid says her DIY perfume comes through for her whenever she needs to feel fresh. And it’s skin-friendly too! Read on to find out all about it.
What Is Bella Hadid’s DIY Perfume?
When asked about her signature scent in an interview, Bella said, “Lavender. It calms me down. I’m an essential oil girl, so I always have them with me. I mix lavender and lemongrass and keep a spray bottle in my purse. The scent is light, but I do spray it everywhere. People can smell me coming.”
Essential oils are the GOAT and Bella Hadid knows it. They are also an excellent investment as they can be used to make a DIY perfume and they can also be used in skincare and haircare DIYs.
Benefits Of Using Essential Oils Like Bella Hadid
- Essential oils can have a calming effect on the nervous system.
- Most essential oils have antibacterial properties which means they help in preventing germs from entering your skin and hair.
- Making a DIY perfume with essential oils means that it can be used on both, your skin and hair.
- You can customise your DIY perfume by playing with different essential oil aromas.
- A few drops go a long way, therefore even if you do spend a bit on an essential oil, it will last you for a really long time.
- You can increase the strength and fragrance profile of your DIY perfume by adding more or different types of essential oils to the mix.
How To Make A Simple DIY Perfume Like Bella Hadid
You will need an empty spray bottle, water, and your favourite essential oils. Fill the spray bottle with clean and distilled water and then add ten drops of lavender essential oil and 5 drops of lemongrass essential oil to the spray bottle. Shake well and use it as perfume all over. Bella loves the mix but lemongrass essential oil is a little bit stronger so use it in moderation. You can also choose other essential oils like geranium essential oil for a floral scent, bergamot essential oil for a citrus scent, cedarwood essential oil for a woody scent, and so on.
To whip up this DIY perfume, try the St. Botanica Himalayan Lavender Pure Aroma Essential Oil and Organic Harvest Lemon Grass Essential Oil together diluted in water or rose water.
No budget for an expensive perfume? No problem. Bella Hadid’s DIY perfume has got you covered.
Featured Images: Instagram