Stop whatever you're doing and check out Disha Patani's unique take on the good ol' smokey eye! It's sexy, edgy, and will look so glamourous on every skin tone! And for those of you still confused about what kind of makeup look you should go for this Valentine's Day, then we may have solved that one for you.
Disha has always sported super stunning eye makeup looks yet, we are always taken by surprise whenever she posts a new selfie. Seriously Disha, how do you manage to slay it each time? And if you're wondering how to recreate her latest black and gold smokey eye, then keep on reading, beautiful!
Disha has gorgeous skin and her makeup base always accentuates it. To nail your base like her...
- Apply primer all over your face and neck to blur out your pores.
- The next step is to apply your foundation. Make sure you go for a light to medium coverage one if you want your face to look fresh as a daisy throughout the day. A full-coverage foundation is a great choice if you wish to hide any of your blemishes (not that you have to).
- Finally, a light contour to give your cheeks a natural sculpt, along with a terracotta blush to bring some warmth to the face.
Considering that her eyes are basically stealing the show for us, we love how she opted for a nude gloss. And if you too cannot get over the love for glosses, then go for everyone's current fave, Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer in Fu$$y. It is the nude gloss of our dreams!
Disha's eye makeup is the main hero here and we just cannot stop looking at her metallic lids. To smoke them out just like her...
- Apply eye primer on your lids so that the makeup stays on for longer. You can simply use a white concealer too as the makeup really pop!
- The next step is to lay down the gold. Choose a metallic gold eyeshadow and apply it all over your lids, up to the crease line. If you have hooded eyes, please go ahead and drag it out.
- The final step is to use a black eye shadow and apply it on the outer corner of the eyes.
Make sure you start small. Just put tiny amounts of black shadow on your lids and start blending it in a circular motion. Put it exactly where you want the black shadow to end (like in the middle) and then start filling it in. This way, you can save so much time.
When it comes to sporting innovative makeup looks, we think that she is definitely going in the right disha!
Featured Image: Instagram