With all the no-make-up make-up looks out there taking the internet by storm, it gets hard to distinguish a natural make-up look from a neutral one. If you're looking for a go-to make-up look that matches ALL your outfits and looks great during the day and at night, you're thinking about a *NEUTRAL* make-up look.
A neutral make-up look is pretty versatile, you can rock one day through night. It's a very minimal, no-fuss make-up look for the girl who loves to look well groomed and not over-the-top. You can create Priyanka Chopra's look in 15-20 minutes, using minimal make-up.
- Opt for a glowy finish, full coverage foundation. You want your skin to have good coverage without the cakey-ness. Pick a foundation that enhances your skin while blurring out imperfections. We love Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Foundation (Rs 3,600)
- Pick a neutral tone blush to accentuate your cheekbones. The Milani Rose Powder Blush in the shade Tea Rose (Rs 1200) is an understated, dusty rose blush that you can wear on just about anything!
- Moving on to eyes, look for an eyeshadow palette with hues of pinks and burgundy like the Faces Ultime Pro Eye Shadow Palette in Rose 02 (Rs 799). Create an easy ombre eye using a few matte shades. Top it off with oodles of mascara to create a false lash effect. We love the L'Oreal Paris False Lash Superstar Mascara (Rs 950). If you need a tutorial on applying your eyeshadow like a pro, check this out.
Not much of a make-up person? You can still slay PC's naturally glowy look! If you want that fresh-faced, glowy look, you're thinking about a natural make-up look. A natural make-up look focuses on your skin, freckles and all. A natural make-up look requires minimal make-up and highlights your natural beauty.
Here's how you can get the look!
- Use a glowy liquid highlighter under the BB cream. The Maybelline New York Face studio Master Strobing Cream - Nude (Rs 700) is perfect for a subtle yet noticeable highlight.
- A pop of the Maybelline New York Baby Lips Bright Out Loud - Striking Orange (Rs 190) and a generous volumising mascara like the Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara - Black (Rs 2,900).
Which of these do you prefer?