You know how weekend spells h-a-p-p-i-n-e-s-s? Similarly, Monday spells d-e-a-t-h for most people. From a student to a person who works, everyone hates the beginning of the week because it is the end of the weekend. So, hoping it will resonate with everyone of you, we have listed down a some of the feelings we have, that are only too real, to tell you that you are not alone!
1. It starts on Sunday afternoon when you realise the weekend is almost over!
To help you get through this tough time, we have a pack of Chocolates (374) to make your day!
2. Then comes Sunday evening when everyone around you goes on about starting Monday with a bang (but deep down you know what’s really going to happen)!
3. Before you know it, the infamous Monday morning is here, with the alarm ringing and just like that, your nightmare is now your reality… and your worst enemy!
Maybe get yourself an alarm clock that sounds less obnoxious in the morning? I mean the least thing you need is an alarm that makes you want to die in your sleep. So get your hands on this amazing LED alarm (Rs 342)
4. But you decide to suck it up and leave the house with this look on your face… ‘Cause, you know, Monday is definitely out to get you.
5. So, you resort to your favourite thing in the whole world to help make Monday seem slightly less monstrous - Coffee (what would we ever do without you?)!
Literally the best coffee that helps hit the right spot in your head is Davidoff coffee (Rs 618). So, go buy it now.
6. Doesn’t this warm beverage make you feel like you can take on the world? Eh, maybe Monday is not so bad after all...
7. And then the world knows you’re ready because the caffeine rush be kicking in!
For some people, a better choice than coffee is hot chocolate (Rs 548)
8. But then, reality strikes and you realise that you were born to struggle and slog in this harsh world. I mean look at the way you get pushed around by people, football league players be damned!
9. And when someone tries to talk to you even in the sweetest of tone…
Your best friend at times like these could be a pair of really comfy noise-cancelling earphones (Rs 999) to keep people at bay.
10. But, you realise that you’re not being fair and tell yourself that it’s just a day
11. And you make a little pact with yourself to be nice to everyone and have a good day!
To feel a little better, fidget around with this amazing fidget spinner (Rs 145)
12. But, wait on! You really don’t know what’s happening anymore!
13. And then you sit there, in silence, lost in your thoughts, just waiting for the day to end already… or apocalypse to hit - whichever comes sooner. It’s all the same, really.
14. And, finally, you see that the day is, indeed, drawing to a close. Yes, a miracle is in the making. You’re going to make it!
15. Just a little longer before it’s time to walk out of work, like a boss!
16. And you enter home like the diva you know you are…
17. Only to realise you have to get back to the grind again, tomorrow…
GIFs: Giphy Want to know more?
Published on Oct 23, 2017