Didn’t we all just loooovvvvveeee school? Life wasn’t so complicated back then and the biggest care in the world was to get through exams. But if you studied in a convent school, then your school life has been another roller coaster ride altogether! We are pretty sure you will be travelling down memory lane in no time after you read these things that only a convent student will get!
1. Conventees and Convenites are legit words!
The Webster or the Oxford dictionaries may beg to differ, but being called conventees or convenites was your swag!
11. The suspense of “What happens in the catechism class?”
Your Catholic friends went for the catechism class and you have always wondered and even prodded them with questions like “What do you study in that class?”, and it probably still is a mystery!
12. That one spot in school that was rumored to be a graveyard! Spooky spooks!
And the rumors just got more eerie as school proceeded, didn’t they?
13. Dating a convent girl was a thing!
Any guy who was dating a convent girl would be subjected to a lot of “Oooohs” and “Aaaahs” and gaping stares too!
14. Whatever your religion may be, going to church was a normal undisputed routine.
And during exams it was a MUST! How else would you get those five extra marks?
15. Tuesday masses made you wonder what the wine and bread tastes like!
And it also meant the studying hours were cut short, even if by minutes. *toothy grin*These beautiful memories are permanently etched in your hearts and you just cannot thank your school enough for making you the disciplined and kind human beings that it groomed you to become!GIFs: Giphy,Tumblr