Are you blessed with dusky skin? Then this list is for you! Girls, if you have deeper skin tones, you’re so lucky because your makeup always looks beautiful and dramatic - and there are so many colour palettes to experiment with! This list narrows it down to the 7 definitive products that you must have in your makeup kit if you’re a dusky girl. Hello, gorgeous!
Also Read About Makeup For Dark Skin
1. Coloressence Aqua Makeup Base FoundationThe Coloressence Aqua Makeup Base Foundation comes in four shades, two of which are perfect for dusky skin. The beige and brown shades blend well with wheatish to dusky complexions to ensure that your face doesn’t look caked up (which tends to happen when your base is lighter than your skin tone) Use this awesome base before you move on to the other fabulous products on this list. L’Oreal also has an amazing foundation - their True Match series is every dusky girl’s dream come true! The L’Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation has four shades that work very well with dusky skin. Try Golden Ivory, Apricot Sand, Amber and Golden Amber if you have ever had trouble finding the perfect foundation to match your skin.Price: Coloressence Aqua Makeup Base Foundation Rs. 150. Buy it here.Price:
L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation Rs. 1,025. Buy it here.
2. MAC Ruby Woo LipstickThis top selling lipstick looks absolutely gorgeous on dusky skin, making it a favourite of ours! Ruby Woo is the iconic red shade to finish any outfit for a glamorous look.Price:
MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick Rs. 1,400. Buy it here.
3. Avon Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel in FuchsiaFuschia is a high impact colour that works very well with deeper skin tones. If you are dusky, baby pinks might not work for you as well as a shocking pink will. So stock up on this beautiful nail paint to up your nail game!Price:
Avon Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel in Fuschia Rs. 149. Buy it here.
4. L’Oreal True Match Press PowderThe L’Oreal True Match Press Powder stays true to its promise of giving every skin tone a shade that matches it. The Caramel Beige shade is great for dusky skin tones as it blends well and doesn’t leave your skin looking patchy and streaked. Use it before your casual brunch with your bestie for a naturally flawless look.Price:
L'Oreal True Match Press Powder Rs. 975. Buy it here.
5. Lakme Absolute Drama Stylist Eye Shadow DuosThe right eyeshadow is essential for beautiful, dramatic eyes, and dusky people are SO lucky because they have so many great shades to experiment with. We personally think purple is a lovely colour for a dramatic look, which is why we absolutely LOVE Lakme’s Absolute Drama Stylist Eye Shadow Duos. Blend the blue and the purple together for a bold, smokey eyes effect that will help you look smokin’ hot!Price:
Lakme Absolute Drama Stylist Eye Shadow Duos Rs 650. Buy it here.
6. Maybelline New York Fit Me BlushMaybelline New York Fit Me Blush Medium Coral 202 is the perfect blush for wheatish to dusky skin tones. If you are a dusky girl, blushes in shades of coral are best for you. Avoid pinks that stand out a bit too much and browns that make your skin look dull. Opt instead for this gorgeous coral that will blend well and leave your cheeks looking rosy and beautiful.Price:
Maybelline Ne York Fit Me Blush Medium Coral 202 Rs. 400. Buy it here.
7. Coloressence Pearl Effect Eye Shadow PencilIf you are hesitant about going bold with purples and blues but still want glamorous eyes, the Coloressence Pearl Effect Eye Shadow Pencil in Antique Gold is perfect for you. Its golden shimmer will go so well with your dusky skin and make your eyes look amazing. Perfect for a polished edge for daily wear and also great to pair with Indian clothes. Plus,it’s super easy to carry around and apply!Price:
Coloressence Pearl Effect Eye Shadow Pencil Rs. 165. Buy it here.HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: Easy Makeup Tricks For 7 Common Beauty “Problems”!MUST-READ: 7 Indian Brands That Fulfil ALL Your Hair, Skin & Makeup Needs!