Breasts are a beautiful part of a woman’s body, much like everything else. It defines a woman’s body in a gorgeous way and there is no need to be embarrassed about them.
But no matter how proud you are of them, showing them off can evoke all the wrong kinds of attention in this day and age. Here are some subtle ways you can show off some cleavage in the best light possible!
1. Wear a loose tank topThose super comfortable loose tank tops that you so love? Use them to your advantage and wear them on top of an underwire bra. Loose tank tops look so casual and cool that any sort of cleavage-show will not draw the wrong kind of attention.
2. Wear a lace or sheer topThe ultra feminine fabric duo - sheer and lace - can do a brilliant job of showing just the right amount of cleavage. If you are uncomfortable baring it all, then just wear a lace or sheer top on top...this way one can only see a vague shadow of your cleavage through the fabric.
3. Wear long casual bottomsAnother thing to keep in mind if you are wearing a revealing top is the kind of bottom you pair it with. Always, ALWAYS opt for full length and full cover bottoms. This will balance out your look and you won’t have to worry about showing too much skin.
4. Wear button-down shirts
Button down shirts are so versatile that they can easily go from sexy to hipster in no time. You can button them up through the day and unbutton a few in the evening if you are headed for a night out. Show off the perfect amount of cleavage whilst looking absolutely graceful and elegant.
5. Wear plunging necklinesDo note that plunging necklines are not for a casual day out with your friends. But they ARE perfect for parties and similar occasions. Instead of wearing a deep neck with a push-up bra, wear a plunging neckline with nipple pasties or a converter bra. That way, the neckline looks sophisticated and sexy at the same time.
6. Wear jewellery!
If you don’t want all the attention to go your boobs when you are wearing something which accentuates your upper half, then accessories are a great way to pull that focus away. Wear a nice neckpiece with a deep neck top, or pull your hair up and wear a gorgeous pair of earrings.
7. Wear a well-shaped push-up braA push-up bra lifts your bust up beautifully. It is great for maintaining posture and keeps your boobs from sagging. It is perfect for girls who have small boobs and equally perfect for ones who have bigger boobs as they shape your cleavage perfectly.Images: Shutterstock
HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: Flaunt That Fabulous Cleavage: Beauty Tips To Make Your Boobs Look FantasticMUST-READ: How To Look Sexy Without Showing Skin – Your 9-Point Guide!