One of the quintessential items in a new bride’s trousseau are her intimates. From the wedding day to all the events that follow after, you just shouldn’t go wrong with your lingerie. It’s not only about looking good but it’s also about feeling good. And now you’re wondering what to wear with what outfit?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered, ladies! Read on and sign these items off of your lingerie check-list!
1. Embroidered Padded Bras (lehenga)Wearing a heavy lehenga for the pheras? Sitting there during those long hours, you’ve got to be more comfortable. This gorgeous looking wireless padded embroidered bra under that heavy blouse is not just flattering but is so snug that it’ll not bother you the entire evening! Match it with panties in the same colour and you are good to go!Price: Rs 1859. Buy it here!
2. Embellished Balconette Bras (saree)Are you a saree girl? The last thing you want in those fitted, show-offy blouses, is that pesky strap to be sticking out. That can ruin the whole look! To avoid that, go for this ornate balconette bra, it accentuates your body shape in the best way possible! It looks so pretty and the bonus - it feels even more amazing!Price: Rs 1,295. Buy it here!
3. Multi-Way and Transparent Back Straps (cocktail dresses)For those deep back beauties, there should be absolutely no sign of the bra visible outside and for this we urge you to pick a multi way bra or a low back transparent bra that can be adjusted the way required! It fits flawlessly and that my dear, is the key to looking your best on your special day!Price: Rs 725. Buy it here !
4. Plunge and Push-ups (house visits)Once you’re done with all the shaadi events, the next few days are going to be moderately busy too - meeting relatives, pujas etc. Want to keep up that bridal beat but still be relaxed? Go for a plunge or push-up bra that gives just the right the amount of lift to your twinset. Price: Rs 1,275. Buy it here!
5. Shapewear (fitted post-wedding outfits)The right shapewear can do wonders for your silhouette on the big day. Know your body type before picking one, for there is a variety of shapewear to choose from and it is essential to get it right. Identify your problem are first - from tummy tuckers to thigh shapers - these are the gems that work their magic towards a gorgeous-looking, fitted outfit! No place for love handles and muffin tops when you’re looking gorgeous, is there?Price: Rs 1,175. Buy it here!
6. T-shirt Bras (post-wedding chilling!)The second best part about weddings- are the post wedding days. Every bride knows how tiring wearing heavy sarees and jewellery can be. Celebrate your new life and stay comfy in these t-shirt bras when you’re going for a quick stroll or hitting the mall with your sweetheart.Price: Rs 645. Buy it here!
7. Babydolls and Chemise (cozy night-ins)There is no denying that every bride wants to be the most gorgeous bride ever- day and night. These lacy babydolls and chemises are perfect for the wedding night (and the nights after). They are not only feminine and sexy but also flatter a woman’s body in all the right ways. They are perfect for those nights when you want to cozy up with the love of your life!Price: Rs 1,495. Buy it here!
8. Loungewear (lazy night-ins)
All the music and excitement can really tire you out at weddings. Step into a haven of comfort in these gorgeous loungewear suits that looks as beautiful as they feel. Feeling too lazy to go out? Pick a movie, grab some popcorn and laze about in these ultra-comfy outfits.Price
: Rs 1,595. Buy it here
*This is a sponsored post for Enamor