Sure, guys can be pretty adorable - sometimes! But wouldn’t it be jaw-droppingly amazing if they were like our favourite on-screen hunks and occasionally busted out with dialogues that have made us swoon?!
Sigh…maybe someday! For now, though, we bring you our pick of the best filmy Romantic dialogues
1. Aditya Roy Kapur, Aashiqui 2“Yeh zindagi chal toh rahi thi ...par tere aane se maine jeena shuru kiya.”For when you randomly meet the love of your life on the metro on the way to work, and you two get off at the same stop! Kaash...
2. Billy Crystal, When Harry Met Sally
“I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”For when you look your guy in the eye and ask him, “So, what is it about me that you actually love?” - and don’t want to be met with that blank expression!!
3. Shah Rukh Khan, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
“Pyar dosti hai...agar woh meri sab se achchi dost nahin ban sakti, to main usse kabhi pyar kar hi nahi sakta...kyun ki dosti bina toh pyar hota hi nahin ... simple, pyar dosti hai.”This would have been the perfect text to receive from your crush on Friendship Day, huh?!
4. Ryan Gosling, The Notebook
“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that’s what you’ve given me.”For when you admit to actually forgetting to have bought him a birthday present!
5. Shah Rukh Khan, Om Shanti Om
"Itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai, ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai."For when you need to know that the whole universe is on your side when it comes to love and that you two are meant to be!
6. Aamir Khan, Dil Chahta Hai
“Mujhe yakeen hai ki mein sirf isliye janma hoon….ki tumse pyar kar sakun….tum sirf isliye, ki ek din meri ban jao.”For the times when all he actually manages to say is “Sup!?”
7. Shane West, A Walk To Remember
“Our love is like the wind... I can't see it, but I sure can feel it.”For the times that he declares his comfort and love around you by actually passing wind! #JustKidding :P
8. Andrew Lincoln, Love Actually“But for now, let me say - without hope or agenda - just because it's Christmas - and at Christmas you tell the truth... To me, you are perfect!” For when you’re having one of those days and need to remember just how wonderful you are... just stop for a moment and see yourself through his eyes!
9. Shah Rukh Khan, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
“Mujhe aap mein rab dikha...toh mujhe aap se pyar ho gaya”For when he sees his future and your destiny together while looking into your eyes!
10. Brad Pitt, Meet Joe Black
"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with?"For those times you double-text him, and then some - teehee!GIFs: TumblrMUST-READ: 13 SASSY Movie Quotes We Wish We Could Pull Off In Real Life!MUST-READ: Yeh Filmy Dil! 10 Bollywood Moments EVERY Girl Wants To Live