Dear Boyfriend, 17 Filmy Lines I Really Wish You’d Say To Me!
Ever since you came into my life, I have fallen in love with LOVE! Every romantic song, movie, and dialogue reminds me of you! They say that no one does romance better than Bollywood but for me, no one could do it better than you! So here are 17 filmy dialogues that I really wish you’d say to me because that would make it all the more special!
Hugs and Kisses,
Your One and Only <3
1. “Jab koi pyaar main hota hai toh koi sahi galat nahi hota.” - Jab We Met
Kyunki pyaar toh buss ho jaata hai...
2. “Mohabbat ka naam aaj bhi mohabbat hai. Yeh na kabhi badli hai aur na kabhi badlegi.” - Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
No wonder DDLJ is like an EPIC when it comes to romantic movies in Bollywood. Love, it’s the one thing that has managed to remain crazy yet sane all through history! Just emphasizing the fact that we might change but our love won’t!
3. “Humse dur jaoge kaise, dil se humein bhulaoge kaise, hum voh khushboo hain jo saason main bastein hain, khud ki saason ko rok paoge kaise?” - Fanaa
Aamir Khan’s shayarana andaz in Fanaa was loved then and is loved even now! No better way to express your love than a good piece of poetry!
4. “Besharam, badtameez, khudgarz hota hai par pyaar toh aise hi hota hai.” - Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram- Leela
We might be crazy, might fight like hell sometimes but there’s no one on this planet I’d rather be with! And if that’s not love then nothing is!
5. “Mujhe yakeen hai ki main sirf isliye janma hun ki tumse pyaar kar sakun. Aur tum sirf isliye ki ek din meri ban jao.” - Dil Chahta Hai
Because we’re meant to be together, even if that means crashing my almost-wedding and professing your love like Aamir in Dil Chahta Hai! (But let's try not letting it get to that, okay?)
Also read: Filmy College vs Real College: 13 Things That DON’T Happen!
6. “Mujhe humare beech ki yeh doori bohot pasand hai, agar yeh na rahe toh mujhe tumhare kareeb aane ka bahana na mile.” - Dil Se
Dooriyan bhi hain zaroori, am I right?
7. “Chahane aur haasil karne main bohot fark hai. Pyaar sirf haasil karne ka naam nahi, pyaar dene ka naam hai.” - Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
Our love would be 10x more special when we know that it’s here to stay, no matter what the future might hold.
8. “Pyaar ka pehla kadam dosti hai aur aakhree bhi. Buss beech ke kadam reh gaye hain.” - Kal Ho Na Ho
Pyaar kya hai? Pyaar dosti hai. More than just being in a relationship, we’re in an awesome friendship and that’s what makes all the difference!
9. “Mohabbat bohot khoobsurat hoti hai, toh kya hua agar voh apne saath thoda sa dard laati hai?” - Mohabbatein
Say this when you screw up and I might just forgive you easily! :P
10. “Yeh zindagi chal toh rahi thi par tere aane se maine jeena shuru kiya.” - Aashiqui 2
Admit it, this world would be a sad place without me!
11. “Tujhe yaad kar liya hai aayat ki tarah, ab tera zikar hoga ibadat ki tarah!” - Bajirao Mastani
Such Mughal-e-azam feels! Anytime you say this, I’ll feel like dancing in a lehenga-choli!
Also read: 10 Fairytale Moments EVERY Girl Wishes Would Come True!
12. “Waqt rukta nahi hai, beet jaata hai aur hum kharch ho jaate hain. Isse pehle ki main kharch ho jaun, main apna waqt tere saath bitana chahta hun.” - Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Just a better way of saying “I want to spend the rest of my life with you!” Add cake, balloons and a ring to it just like Bunny in YJHD and we’re set!
13. “Jab tum smile karte ho na toh lagta hai waah! kya mast life hai.” - Lage Raho Munna Bhai
Keeping it short, simple and jhakaas!
14. “Voh baat joh lafzon main ada ho jaye...voh baat hi kya hui.” - Veer-Zaara
For all the times you don’t know how to put your feelings into words!
15. “Aap hume bhool jao hume koi gham nahi…Jis din humne aapko bhula diya samajh lijiyega iss duniya main hum nahi.” - Teri Meri Kahaani
Till death do us part, right?
16. “Pata hai yahan se bohot door, sahi aur galat ke paar, ek maidaan hai...main vahin milunga tujhe.” - Rockstar
I’d like to know you think we have a future, even if it’s in a maidaan far away!
17. “Hum hi hum hain toh kya hum hain, tum hi tum ho toh kya tum ho!” - Border
There is no you and I in a relationship, just a WE...right, boo?
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr
Published on Aug 31, 2016