Dear Boyfriend, 17 Filmy Lines I Really Wish You’d Say To Me!
Senior Lifestyle Writer
Ever since you came into my life, I have fallen in love with LOVE! Every romantic song, movie, and dialogue reminds me of you! They say that no one does romance better than Bollywood but for me, no one could do it better than you! So here are 17 filmy dialogues that I really wish you’d say to me because that would make it all the more special!
Hugs and Kisses,
Your One and Only <3
1. “Jab koi pyaar main hota hai toh koi sahi galat nahi hota.” - Jab We Met
Kyunki pyaar toh buss ho jaata hai...
2. “Mohabbat ka naam aaj bhi mohabbat hai. Yeh na kabhi badli hai aur na kabhi badlegi.” - Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
No wonder DDLJ is like an EPIC when it comes to romantic movies in Bollywood. Love, it’s the one thing that has managed to remain crazy yet sane all through history! Just emphasizing the fact that we might change but our love won’t!
3. “Humse dur jaoge kaise, dil se humein bhulaoge kaise, hum voh khushboo hain jo saason main bastein hain, khud ki saason ko rok paoge kaise?” - Fanaa
Aamir Khan’s shayarana andaz in Fanaa was loved then and is loved even now! No better way to express your love than a good piece of poetry!
4. “Besharam, badtameez, khudgarz hota hai par pyaar toh aise hi hota hai.” - Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram- Leela
We might be crazy, might fight like hell sometimes but there’s no one on this planet I’d rather be with! And if that’s not love then nothing is!
5. “Mujhe yakeen hai ki main sirf isliye janma hun ki tumse pyaar kar sakun. Aur tum sirf isliye ki ek din meri ban jao.” - Dil Chahta Hai
Because we’re meant to be together, even if that means crashing my almost-wedding and professing your love like Aamir in Dil Chahta Hai! (But let's try not letting it get to that, okay?)