This is for those times when you’re just not up for “it”, and you find yourselves wide, wide awake! We give you a few other things to try out. Trust us, you’ll have fun!
1. Argue about what you should do…
You want to play with a plane, and he wants to box? What is that all about?!
2. Have a pillow fight to sort it out!
Nothing beats sense into someone’s head better than a soft, fluffy pillow!
3. Settle for playing a video game together
Passive-aggressive fight continuation FTW!
4. Fine, fine, let’s just watch a movie we both like...
As long as there are snacks, obviously.
5. Play Uno!
Plus 4, Plus 4, Plus 4... Haha, you lose! K, now what?
6. No harm in just talking to each other, you know...
Pillow talk is the BEST.
7. A couple home spa, maybe?!
Raid your bathroom. Find some stuff. Put it on your face, and his. OMG, we SO need to take a selfie now!!
8. Dance with each other!
‘Coz if you don’t dance you ain’t no friend o’ mine!
8. God, that was tiring. Let’s eat some more!
AAH, stuffed, we’re gonna get fat so faaat!
9. Let’s exercise!
Couple yoga?! LOL. Let's play plane-plane instead!
10. Try singing each other lullabies…
Just don’t get into a fight over who sings it better!
11. Come on, just cuddle up and go to sleep already!
You don’t want the morning to be just be about a quickie, right?!Images: tumblr.com, giphy.comMUST-READ: #Aww: 21 Things Our Guys Do That Melt Our Hearts EVERY Time!MUST-READ: 7 Things to Do This (Or Any Other) Week to Make Your Partner Feel Loved