No one actually wakes up looking flawless (no, not even Beyonce). And while it may be called the “No Makeup” look, it isn’t so easy to do it perfectly - not without some expert guidance!
So when we came across this amazing video by Kaushal Beauty
that shows you how to to get it just right
, we HAD to share it! Watch it, and you’ll figure out how to get that flawless
radiance - and look absolutely gorgeous - in just a few simple steps!
Breaking It Down
And that’s it - your “No Makeup” makeup is done!
- First, use a primer on your face.
- Dab foundation on different parts of your face, and use a brush to buff your skin really well.
- Apply another layer of foundation over this if you require higher coverage in some areas (like around your lips or under your eyes)
- Curl your lashes, add just a touch of mascara and a little bit of liner to highlight your eyes.
- Define your cheekbones by using some bronzer and blush.
- Finish off with a pretty pink lipstick that is close to your natural lip colour
Our Product Picks For This “No Makeup” Makeup RoutineMUST-READ: Red Lipstick to Cover Dark Circles? Hell, YEAH!MUST-READ: Get Kiss-Ready: How To Fake A Fuller Pout in 3 Simple Steps