We all love our folks. In fact, we love them so much that we don’t want them to think of us as anything other than their innocent darlings who can do no wrong. And so, to keep their illusions intact, we lie! Here’s a list of 18 lies we have all been guilty of telling our parents at some point during our teenage years. (Mom, Dad, we only did it to keep you happy!) :)
1. Mom, I’m going to Richa’s place to study.
2. It was the teacher’s fault! He was being vindictive and failed me on purpose!
3. No, of course I didn’t eat chicken today. I know it’s Tuesday.
4. My friends smoke, but I would never do it.
5. No, Dad, I’m not in a relationship with him. I barely know the guy!
6. I HATE the taste of alcohol.
7. What! How have these adult website ads come up, I’ve never been to them!
8. Ya, I’ll come home early tonight.
9. No, I’m not drunk! I just ate something bad. *Pukes*
10. We’re all going for a college holiday... Yes, it’s an all girls’ trip!
11. I didn’t buy this. Puja bought it for me.
12. A joint? What’s that?!
13. No, that’s not a hickey! I think I just bruised myself.
14. Yeah, I love family get-togethers.
15. No, I didn’t eat paani puris from the chaat guy at the corner. I’m just too tired to eat dinner.
16. I’m feeling sick, I don’t think I can attend classes today.
17. It’s a temporary tattoo, I would never get a real one without your permission.
18. I would NEVER lie to you! I SWEAR.
SIGN IN TO POPxo WORLD
to see what other girls are talking about
Read. Watch. Shop. Hangout.
Sign up for POPxo World!