about 2 months ago | Someone
Learn how to make easy Mango Tart at home by following these easy steps.
FOR THE CRUST:
Maida 125 gm (1 cup)
Powdered Sugar 1/3 cup
Vanilla Extract- 1/2 tsp
Cold Butter (cut into pieces) 1/2 cup
FOR THE FILLING:
Whipping cream 1 cup
2 large mangoes - thinly sliced
1. Put all the ingredients of the crust into a food processor.
2. Mix together till the crust together in the form of crumbs.
3. Dump the crumbs into the tart tin and spread out evenly.
4. Poke holes into the crust with a fork. Cover the tart with cling film and freeze for 15 mins.
5. Bake the chilled tart in a preheated oven at 160 celsius for 10-15 mins, till the tart is golden brown.
6. Let the base chill. In the mean time, whip the cream till it forms soft peaks.
7. After the tart base is chilled, evenly spread the whipped cream inside the base.
8. Top with mangoes. Serve chilled.
Sign in to POPxo World
India’s largest platform for women
Read. Watch. Shop. Hangout.
Sign up for POPxo World!
Sign in to see the latest in life-changing products, empowering stories and infinitely amusing videos!