How To Make Rajkachori - POPxo Food
We bet all of you must love Rajkachori. Its pretty easy to make.
Rajkachori base 1
Boiled channa and potatoes 2 tbsp
Boiled peas 2 tbsp
Sprouts 2 tbsp
Chat masala 2 tbsp
Curd 1 cup
Green chutney 2 tbsp
Imli chutney 2 tbsp
Nylon sev 2 tbsp
- Break a hole in the rajkachori base.
- Fill the kachori with bhalla, boiled channa, potatoes, peas, sprouts and chat masala.
- Fill the kachori with curd.
- Add green chutney and imly chutney.
- Sprinkle some nylon sev.
- Garnish with thinly sliced beet root and small cubes of paneer and few peas.