3 months ago | Someone
We bet all of you must love Rajkachori. Its pretty easy to make.
Rajkachori base 1
Boiled channa and potatoes 2 tbsp
Boiled peas 2 tbsp
Sprouts 2 tbsp
Chat masala 2 tbsp
Curd 1 cup
Green chutney 2 tbsp
Imli chutney 2 tbsp
Nylon sev 2 tbsp
- Break a hole in the rajkachori base.
- Fill the kachori with bhalla, boiled channa, potatoes, peas, sprouts and chat masala.
- Fill the kachori with curd.
- Add green chutney and imly chutney.
- Sprinkle some nylon sev.
- Garnish with thinly sliced beet root and small cubes of paneer and few peas.
Sign in to POPxo World
India’s largest platform for women
Read. Watch. Shop. Hangout.
Sign up for POPxo World!
Sign in to see the latest in life-changing products, empowering stories and infinitely amusing videos!