Virgin or not a virgin, doesn’t matter as long as you’re comfortable in your own skin. But sometimes people aren’t actually honest about it because of various reasons. Some girls on Whisper revealed the *real* reason behind why they’re less than honest about it, and we’re sure that you would want to give it a read. Here’s why people lie about their virginity...
1. ‘I don’t know how I will stand judgements.’ - You shouldn’t worry about what other people will say. It’s your life!
2. ‘...so I don’t get the pity stare from friends’ - It’s a sad thing when you can’t be honest with friends, isn’t it?
3. ‘So my guy friends won’t judge me…’ - Seriously, don’t worry about people judging you, just do whatever feels right!
4. ‘I’m waiting for the one.’ - And there’s nothing wrong with that!
5. ‘I’m still a virgin but I’ve told my boyfriend I’ve had sex before…’ - Well, we’re sure he would understand!
6. ‘I’ve lied to my friends about having sex because I’m embarrassed about it…’ - There’s nothing wrong with your choices. You shouldn’t be embarrassed about anything!
7. ‘...so sex wasn’t a big deal’ - We hope you were eventually comfortable enough to tell him!
We found these confessions here on Whisper.Have you ever lied to anyone about your virginity?Images: Whisper