Well, when it comes to periods, we have to say that most guys are just clueless about what really happens with a woman’s body. But it’s not like they don’t think about it. Ever wondered what exactly goes on inside their heads when they think about menstruation? Well, we found this thread on Quora where guys are sharing how they feel about periods and you gotta read what they have to say!
1. ‘I have no problem going to the store to pick you up some menstrual supplies.’ - Aww, how sweet!
Matt Wasserman answers on Quora: I have no problem going to the store to pick you up some menstrual supplies. Never understood why any guy would have a problem with that, it's not like people are going to think they are for him. Now that we have smartphones and you can just text me a picture of which of the 70 gazillion different kinds is the right one, not a big deal.
2. ‘I always wondered why it wasn't called womenstruation.’ - Well, that got us thinking too…
3. ‘A process that hinders sexual niceties for few days but also helps in setting a reference point to calculate "safe" and "unsafe" days.’ - Uhuh.
Varun Kumar Singh answers on Quora: Well, about menstruation I feel almost the same as I feel about breathing - a very important biological process. A process that hinders sexual niceties for few days but also helps in setting a reference point to calculate "safe" and "unsafe" days.
4. ‘I hate menstruation. I hate it because it makes my girlfriend so tired, and her cramps hurt her a lot.’ - Aww, how sweet and considerate!
Michael J Train answers on Quora: I hate menstruation. I hate it because it makes my girlfriend so tired, and her cramps hurt her a lot. I understand that not all women experience discomfort during menstruation, and I know it's a biological process, but just seeing someone I love in pain, any pain at all, really gets to me. I want her to be happy; I never want her to be in pain; I always want her to be smiling. I know she can't smile all the time, but when she does, it lights up my world even brighter than how much she's already lit it.
5. ‘It's a time when you have to be extra careful…’ - You could be extra nice too, you know!
Vivek Nagarajan answers on Quora: It's a time when you have to be extra careful to handle moodiness, and thank the genes you don't have to go through that stuff as a guy.You can read the full thread here on Quora.So now we know what guys really think about periods!GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr