Having sex on your wedding night is special, but when it’s your first time ever, you want it to be perfect, right? We found some answers on Quora about what it is like to lose your virginity on your wedding night and you’ve got to read what people have to say. Go ahead and find out.
1. ‘It wasn't the perfect sexual experience...but it was good and right and appropriate for what it was.’ - Well, that’s what it’s all about, feeling good and special.
Anonymous answers on Quora: It wasn't the perfect sexual experience by any means but it was good and right and appropriate for what it was. My wife and I gave our bodies to one another on our wedding night as our wedding gift. It was a great beginning and foundation to what has been an incredible 19 years of marriage so far.
2. ‘Sleeping naked in each other's arms was a dream come true.’ - Aww! That’s cute!
Anonymous answers on Quora: Mine was a love marriage. We had done all except the intercourse. But I was adamant for not throwing away to intercourse upfront. We had booked a hotel room and we were in bed but not without clothes. We enjoyed the foreplay of kissing, touching each other. Could not enjoy the intercourse as both of us did not had any experience beforehand. But sleeping naked in each other's arms was a dream come true.
3. ‘The wedding day was long, fun and stressful and so by the time we tried it was late, we were tired, and it went fairly quickly.’ - Yeah, that can happen.
Anonymous answers on Quora: My girlfriend and I had waited for years. We just got married recently, and it wasn't great. The wedding day was long, fun and stressful, and so by the time we tried it was late, we were tired, and it went fairly quickly. That said, I can't imagine the first time NOT being awkward, probably much more awkward if you don't know the person.
4. ‘The first time was fun...but I say that because it was an experience I'll only ever share with him and he with me.’ - So sweet!
Anonymous answers on Quora: The first time was fun...but I say that because it was an experience I'll only ever share with him and he with me. It was scary, a little uncomfortable for both and a little gross. It felt good, but I can't say I got anywhere close to orgasm. Thankfully, we knew to take it slowly, use lube, and put something under us to catch the blood. We got better and better, and I'll never regret experiencing my entire sex life with my best friend and lifelong lover.
5. ‘The first time you do anything that requires skill, it's not so good.’ - Yeah, maybe!
Eric Pepke answers on Quora: Like anything, sex requires a lot of work and experience to do well. The first time you do anything that requires skills, it's not so good.