Fifty Shades Freed teaser is out!
YES! Now if you are a Fifty Shades fan, you’ll probably love it and well, if you aren’t, just like me, you’ll be clueless as to WTF is happening in this teaser. I was asked to watch it at work (Yeah, I have a pretty chill office) and so here I am, sitting in front of my laptop, sharing the crazy thoughts I had while I watched the new ‘Fifty Shades Freed’ teaser!
1. Wait. Is that a dress? On a chandelier? Are you kidding me?
2. OMG! It’s a wedding dress!
3. The soundtrack is so edgy though…
4. Okay, then…Christian Grey is saying his vows!
5. Why am I doing this? I'm at work FFS!
6. I’m definitely getting a dress like that for my wedding. I just have to find my Christian Grey, right?
7. YAAS SON, GET THAT BEAUTIFUL TUXEDO ON!
8. I have no clue what’s happening but whatever it is, he’s looking SO HOT!
9. It’s releasing on Valentine’s Day, again. Well, but it never releases in India so let’s not keep our hopes high.
10. “...for as long as we both shall live.” - Most boring dialogue EVER.
11. Ooh, look at Dakota Johnson. Bridal make up on point, hun!
12. Goddamn! When is my private-jet-owning-rich-handsome-husband showing up?
13. Ooooooooh “Mrs” Grey. SWEET!
14. That's SO NSFW!
15. Honeymoon goals, for sure!
16. They look hot together.
17. Wait. A gun? OMG! How is that okay? That’s going too far!
18. Will someone tell me what’s happening here?
19. Maybe I should hide my laptop. What if someone sees me watching THIS?
20. So what if they do? I don't care.
21. Who was that? Why is that car following her?!
22. More sex? Yes, keep it going…
23. THE GUN? Again?
24. WHO GOT SHOT?! WHAT WAS THAT!
25. Okay, now I NEED to know what happens!
So here, watch the trailer.
The teaser turned you on, didn’t it? Here are two products that’ll bring out all the kink you need in your bedroom.
So girl, don’t settle for anything vanilla, and grab a hold of this sensually descriptive erotica Love, Sex and The Whip from Amazon for Rs 677.
And tame your man and his sexy beast in the bedroom with this Eye Mask and Handcuffs you can buy for Rs 600.