Gossip Girl just completed 10 years, YAY! And guess who is the first person I thought of? Chuck Bass. The bad boy we all loved to hate in the beginning, but eventually he turned into the only safe, reliable and sane boy in the show, sorry, MAN in the show. From his voice to his hair, to his undying love for Blair Waldorf, the Yin to his Yang, everything about this character left us swooning. Plus, the fact that it was played so naturally by Ed Westwick did not help our hearts! He gave me unrealistic relationship goals, so here are 10 times Charles Bartholomew aka Chuck Bass was absolutely bae!
1. When The Confidence He Oozed Made Him So Sexy
2. Even When He Was A Mother-Chucker!
3. When He Had An Undying Love For Purple And It Made Him Look Irresistible!
Take a leaf for Chuck Bass’s look and add a little purple to your wardrobe with this bomber jacket (Rs 1,999) or a pair of trousers (Rs 849) from Koovs. Layer your ensemble with this scarf from myntra (Rs 599).
4. Everytime He Looked Out For Blair, In His Own Twisted Way!
5. Even If He Was Satan’s Spawn, He Definitely Had A Heart Of Gold
6. Emotional & Vulnerable, Don’t You Just Want To Fix Him?
7. He Never Let Blair Forget That She Was His Driving Force!