5 Guys Reveal The Things They Wish Their Girlfriends Knew! | POPxo
Home  >;  Relationships  >;  Relationships  >;  Dating
5 Guys Reveal The Things They Wish Their Girlfriends Knew!

5 Guys Reveal The Things They Wish Their Girlfriends Knew!

Girls, we all wish if we could read a guy’s mind and know what they are up to. Men aren’t easy to understand after all. And if you too are having a hard time understanding your guy, fret not. These guys revealed the secret things they wish girls knew on Quora and believe us, if you read them, you’ll definitely be able to understand your guy better. Here you go!


1. ‘No, we do not think of sex every 7 seconds or whatever the myth that is.’ - Umm, okay, we believe you!


Suhail Barot answers on Quora: a. You remember those 10 colours we learnt in 1st grade? Yeah, we know those. Only those.


b. I’m playing online. I can’t pause the game.


c. No, we do not think of sex every 7 seconds or whatever the myth is.


d. Sorry, we suck at reading your facial expressions. English works fine though!


1 things guys wish girls knew


2. ‘When guys try to help we’re not purposely being “insensitive”, we’re dealing with your problems in the same manner that we’d deal with our own.’ - Okay, point taken!


Erick Diaz answers on Quora: When guys try to help we’re not purposely being “insensitive”, we’re dealing with your problems in the same manner that we’d deal with our own. Men and women both crave solutions. We just have different methods of getting there.


3. ‘The Ladder Theory’ - Never heard of that, isn’t it?


Karthik Potluri answers on Quora: "The Ladder Theory" - For each time you meet someone, you give them a quick mental rating (this is not always a conscious process).


For a typical guy, let's say the rubric is somewhere around 60% looks, 30% chance the female would 'put out' quickly, and 10% other.


3 things guys wish girls knew


4. ‘That we really suck at recognizing brands and products relating to female fashion.’ - Haha, alright!


Karthik Venkatesh answers on Quora: That we really suck at recognizing brands and products relating to female fashion.


5. ‘I wish all girls in the world knew the difference between ‘passionate love’ and ‘companionate love’ - Okay, isn’t this something new girls?


Niklas Göke answers on Quora: a. I wish all girls in the world knew the difference between:
a. Passionate love is the sparks, the affection, the butterflies in your stomach, the high, the drug that makes love the rollercoaster ride it is.


b. Companionate love is the friendship, the bond, the trust, the comfort of knowing backup will always be waiting, the care, the commitment that makes love last. It is like a vine, soft and weak and fragile when it starts, growing slowly, but forever growing, until it’s unbreakable, unstoppable, a net that catches everything that falls.


5 things guys wish girls knew


You can read the full thread here on Quora.


Girls, now you know…


GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr


Are YOU a social media rockstar? Join Plixxo NOW - www.plixxo.com


Join India's largest Influencer Marketing Platform, work with India's top brands and earn money!


 

Published on Jul 20, 2017
Like button
65 Likes
Save Button Save
Share Button
131
Read More