From winning awards to winning hearts, this woman has done it all. Well, no points for guessing, we are talking about none other than the biggest star we have ever had - Priyanka Chopra. PeeCee is definitely ruling hearts across the globe and is an international icon. It’s her birthday today and we have compiled a list of reasons we just can’t stop crushing over her and we bet, you won’t agree less. Take a look!
1. Of course, winning the Miss World Title for India is something we can never forget! She is a classic example of beauty with brains.
2. She is one of the rare Bollywood actresses to have conquered Hollywood.She has a legacy of her own now. Her show Quantico became everyone’s fav and she even got awarded with People’s Choice Award for the show and we’re so proud!
3. She is definitely much more than a pretty face. After working extensively with UNESCO for child rights, she is now UNICEF’s Goodwill Ambassador too.
4. Her celebrity status is ‘goals’. Even our Prime Minister, Narendra Modi took out time to meet her while they were both in Berlin.
5. She is a fan of online memes and definitely knows how to laugh at her own trolls. Her sassy response to her MET Gala outfit memes was ‘legendary’.
6. She proudly plays roles of an antagonist and even supporting actors - something that most actors refrain from doing. Remember Aitraaz, Baywatch, Gunday or Bajirao Mastani?
7. She is an outstanding mom to her pet dog Diana. Diana is surely lucky to have a mom like her!
8. PeeCee can bring anyone to the dance floor with her sexy voice. Still can’t get over ‘Exotic’ - the song that got her international fame.
9. She always stood by the fact that there’s more to a woman than just being someone’s girlfriend or wife! Remember that iconic moment when she stood for Meghan Markle on 'The Wendy Williams Show'?
10. Despite being a career woman, she is ‘daddy’s lil girl’ as well. She always finds time for her family which is tremendous!
Happy Birthday, PeeCee. We love you loads!