Priyanka Chopra recently talked on Twitter about her fight with asthma and we found out that she has suffered from the condition since she was five years old! The global actress is known for her confidence, her versatility, and her fashionable persona. She is a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and has always stood up for what she believed in. The international icon, who is soon getting married to singer Nick Jonas, has always inspired us and we've got just one more reason to look up to her.
Talking about her medical condition, she she said in a tweet that it has never stopped her from chasing her dreams. The 36-year-old actress has accomplished a lot in life and asthma was never a barrier for her.
Those who know me well know that I'm an asthmatic. I mean, what’s to hide? I knew that I had to control my asthma before it controlled me. As long as I’ve got my inhaler, asthma can’t stop me from achieving my goals & living a #BerokZindagi.
Know more: https://t.co/pdroHigNMK https://t.co/P50Arc9aIo
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) September 17, 2018
Her words should be an encouragement to all those who are struggling with the condition. In fact, there are many more celebrities in Bollywood who have asthma but they have never let it control them or their life.
1. Amitabh Bachchan: The Thugs Of Hindostan actor keeps proving that he will never let age stop him, and even asthma can't win when he is on the battlefield. He has even written on his blog that he is an asthmatic and keeps a pump in his pocket all the time.
2. David Beckham: Shocker, right? The footballer has played the game without any troubles all these years. It was only when he was seen in the field with his pump, David Beckham opened about his condition and the fans loved him even more after that.
3. Abhishek Bachchan: The Manmarziyaan actor got a really bad asthma attack in 2014 during a sports event, but he continues to live his life to the fullest.
4. Pink: Pop sensation Pink has grappled with serious respiratory problems since the age of two. In fact, she was born with a collapsed lung, but music is her life and she has never stepped back from her love. The journey may have been difficult for the singer (since singing requires lung capacity), but she has made her own path.
5. Bharti Singh: Comedian Bharti Singh worried her fans in 2016 when she was hospitalised due to an asthma attack, but the TV show host recovered soon and was back in the comedy game. She has made her name in the TV industry and is expected to enter the Bigg Boss house with her husband this season.
Run after your dreams and don't let anything or anyone get in the way!
AWESOME NEWS! POPxo SHOP is now Open! Get 25% off on all the super fun mugs, phone covers, cushions, laptop sleeves, and more! Use coupon code POPXOFIRST.