S.S. Rajamouli's Baahubali not only redefined history at the box office. It also brought into limelight the heartthrob we’ve all been waiting for; but, never knew we needed - Prabhas. His cute and irresistible smile, his chiseled physique along with his power-packed performance instantly made him every Indian girl’s dream guy. And so today, on the superstar’s 38th birthday, we decided to pay an ode to the man we all love; but, will never have, by sharing with you the 7 reasons why Prabhas is THE guy we want for life!
1. He’s tall, dark and handsome - the 3 quintessential physical attributes that can make any girl fall for him!
2. He won’t run away from helping with household chores and can even do makeup - words that come from his best buddy Rana Daggubati. Girls, are you reading? The buck stops on him.
3. Despite his stardom, his simplicity and humility is heartwarming! Your mother will love him.
4. He believes in breaking cliches - it’s not just the chocolate boy who wins hearts; even a rebel star can!
5. After why did Katappa kill Baahubali, the next billion dollar question is why is Prabhas so charming? Without even trying, he makes our hearts skip a thousand beats - it’s his innocence that no woman can resist!
6. Even Madame Tussauds couldn’t resist his charm - Prabhas is the first South Indian star to have his own wax statue at Madame Tussauds, Bangkok.
7. Just a glimpse of his eyes is enough to get the adrenaline rushing; courtesy: #SaahoFirstLook How do you resist that look?
Happy Birthday Darling Prabhas!