If we talk about pre-wedding rituals, the one function that everyone looks forward to, is the mehendi. It’s one of the most fun and vibrant functions of the big fat Indian wedding. And bride Barkha and Ankit’s mehendi celebrations are proof of that! The couple’s mehendi ceremony looked like one hell of a party in New York and we can’t help but drool over the photos.
Bride Barkha wore stunning floral jewellery by Floral Art by Srishti and looked every bit of princess. Check out some beautifully captured pictures from this Mehendi function by Recall Pictures.
1. That time when everyone wanted to have fun!
2. That time when the couple was bound by love!
3. That time when the bride and the groom had a fight night!
4. That time when the morning light made the bride blush!
5. That time when the couple was oh-so in love!
6. That time when the bride had a Cinderella moment!