When someone says "yummy-mummy", there are a few names that just pop up in your head immediately. Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Malaika Arora Khan and Karisma Kapoor, among a few others. Karisma’s make-up and hair game have almost always been on point. This woman can really do NO wrong!
She experiments when it needs to be done knows when to keep it simple and carries it all with an effortless exuberance like its NBD. I find myself stalking her feed on and off trying to find out where her lipstick shades are from and even for her hairstyles.
I was doing just that when I came across this look. I just HAD to talk about it. At first glance, it looks like a normal half tucked ponytail. But it's so much more than that. Here’s how you can get this chic, funky ponytail at home.
1. Brush through your hair properly, and gather it in a high ponytail a little below your crown and secure with a hair tie.
2. Take a small section from the bottom of your ponytail and wrap it around your hair tie and pin out of sight.
3. Now take your ponytail and push it upwards leaving the ends closer to your scalp to create a bubble where the hair tie is.
4. Take a large ornate barrette and clip your hair right below your hair tie leaving the bubble intact.
5. Pull on the sides of the bubble slightly to add volume.
6. Spray with hairspray to keep it in place.
If you try this for your next event or date night, please tag me, I would love to see it!