My, oh, my, Khushi Kapoor looks like a princess in this stunning Falguni Shane Peacock embellished lehenga! Styled by Eshaa Amiin, it's not just Khushi's outfit that caught my attention, but her makeup too is on point. Bold brows, chiseled jawline, berry point and that GLOW! Yep, her highlighter is seriously stealing the show here. To make your highlighter pop too, here are some precious tips to keep in mind if you want to keep up with the Kardashians sorry, the Kapoor Khandan.
1. It's smart to use a brightening concealer in your under-eye to make it look fresher and brighter. If you don't have a brightening concealer though, you can use this trick: apply highlighter over the undereye area and then layer the product with concealer. You can also use an illuminating moisturizer if you like, it'll give your skin a subtle shine and radiant finish.
POPxo Recommends: Mac Strobe Cream (Rs 2,700)
2. Did you know that you can fake a fuller pout by using a highlighter as well? Apply matte lipstick and once the colour settles on the lips, simply dust the highlighter at the centre of both, your upper and lower lip. Use your index finger to gently blend the product for an instantly plumper-looking pout.
3. If you want to show off those sexy collarbones, you can use a highlighter to do so! Simply apply highlighter across the collarbone and along the neck. Yep, it's as easy as that.
POPxo Recommends: PAC Cosmetics Baked Highlighter (Rs 925)
4. In order to fake a natural glow, all you have to do is apply blush. Once that's done, apply highlighter on the apples of your cheeks. Then, blend the product towards your temples. This trick is gold if you've been cheating on your diet.
POPxo Recommends: L'Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush Blushing Kiss (Rs 900)
5. You can mix your highlighter with facial oil or a moisturiser if you're running late. Although the glow will not come off as too bright, the subtle lit-from-within look is where all the charm is. Good luck!
AWESOME NEWS! POPxo SHOP is now Open! Get 25% off on all the super fun mugs, phone covers, cushions, laptop sleeves, and more! Use coupon code POPXOFIRST. Online shopping for women never looked better!