Bigg Boss season 12 has had an eventful week. From people crying to abusing each other, the first week has given us a glimpse of what all can happen in the upcoming episodes. Last night, episode 5 aired on TV. I was super excited to know who all get nominated for eviction. Bigg Boss sent a few contestants to the jail and made some unexpected announcements.
In case you missed the drama, we have the highlights for you. Here are thoughts I had while watching episode 5 of Bigg Boss season 12.
1. Saba has denied responsibilities assigned to her by captain Kriti. What does she think of herself?
2. Sreesanth is crying. I feel bad for him.
3. Deepak is mocking Anup. I can’t understand whose side is he on.
4. Deepak is so sensible. I really like him.
5. The Khan sisters are plotting against the captains. When will they quit?
6. Kriti doesn’t want Saba to take care of the kitchen because she feels that Saba will ruin everyone’s mood during the meals. Legit!