I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited for a Monday morning. I’m usually NOT a morning person but today is different. Do you know why? Well, it’s the premiere of ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 7 guys and obviously, I can’t keep calm. Here are a few thoughts I had while watching the first episode. If you’ve already watched it, I’m sure you’ll agree with each point I have here and if not, what the hell are you doing? Go, watch it NOW!
Also, MAJOR Spoiler Alert!
1. Damn. I want to watch a recap.
2. Thank God! I found one, here.
3. OMG! OMG! I’m so excited.
4. Okay, so it starts with Frey and guess what? Winter isn’t coming anymore, WINTER IS HERE!
5. Also, f*** you Frey. EVERY woman deserves wine. How can you not let her drink wine FFS?
6. Oh, the red wedding - okay, I’m sad now. Why do they keep reminding us about it?
7. Did Frey just do that?! Man, this series is insane.
8. OH, DAMN! I knew something was up.
9. A girl has no name - Arya Stark, you beauty!
10. Now I know why none of the women drank wine. *Wink*
11. F*** yeah! The North remembers.
12. Bran and his warging abilities!
13. OH, JON SNOW! How much I love you…
14. And there, he wins my heart again. Of course, the women will fight too.
15. Looks like wildlings will indeed be the night’s watch!
16. I want a Jon Snow in my life. Okay, don’t deviate.
17. Lyanna Mormont is goals! Such a badass kid, I must say.
18. Sansa - blah, blah and blah! Listen to Jon, woman.
19. Okay yeah, maybe she’s right.
20. But oh, Jon Snow, you amazing, amazing man.
21. Petyr Baelish, you sly bitch! I’m sure he’s up to something. We just don’t know it yet.
22. I agree with Sansa, Jon is indeed amazing at the ruling.
23. And I agree with her again. Jon has to be smarter for we can’t lose him again.
24. So Cersei is back in the game. I wonder when they’re going to kill her.
25. Your son died, woman. Stop thinking about the throne for once and grieve a little?
26. Of course, you’re surrounded by traitors everywhere! Do you not know dafuq you’ve been doing all these years?
27. Wow! How selfish can a woman be? I can’t decide if I hate her or if I HATE HER! She thinks her son betrayed him… What a fool!
28. I really wish Jaime would put some sense into her head! But will that even help? The show won’t be as much fun as it is now.
29. WHAT? Greyjoys will be Lannister’s allies now? I had completely forgotten about them. Well, but that’s something that happens with every GoT fan. So many clans and so many characters!
30. So Cersei is being a bitch to Jaime too now? Nothing new. Just Cersei being Cersei.
31. She should f***ing marry Euron Greyjoy for both of them are equally evil.
32. Euron Greyjoy - ‘So here I am, with a thousand ships and two good hands’- Oops, in your face Jaime!
33. Or not. Okay, I’m confused. Dafuq does Cersei want?
34. Okay, ew, ew and ew. What’s up with Sam Tarly? Maybe I should skip this part. Okay, I’m going to skip it.
35. What’s behind those bars though?
36. Finally, Sam has got some balls to do what he’s not ‘supposed’ to…
37. 'What do you want Lord Baelish?'
38. Is it me, just me? Or does that guy Arya is talking to look exactly like Ed Sheeran?
39. Didn’t Clegane die? God, it’s so tough to keep track of who died, who’s alive and who came back from the dead...
40. And we are back to Sam. Dragonglass will be the new shiz this season!
41. Map of Dragonstone? Interesting.
42. OMG! Tarly found treasure!
43. WTF! WTF! WTF! Who’s hand was that?
44. Anway, Daenerys Targaryen, FTW! Tyrion Lannister, FTW!
45. ‘So, shall we begin?’ - OH YEAH! Totally! *Wink*
Guys, I can’t wait to watch the next episode now, what about you?