Bored in the house and you're in the house bored? Don't worry. This article has got your back stylishly (and literature-ly, if that means anything to you). I have an idea that will keep you busy for a while but motivated 24*7, especially during the quarantine. Since you are spending so much of your time now in your room, how about you do something that instantly lifts your room and your mood as well?
Before you turn your back on me thinking it's one of those home decor projects or DIY at home idea, let me tell you what all you will need to proceed: a blank sheet of paper (any size, any colour) and a marker. That's it! Sounds lazy and easy, just like a little black dress, am I right? Scroll through for the 20 best quotes on fashion by the best people in fashion. These are more than perfect to make posters for your room and glide through the lockdown with your head held high, just like your favourite heels!
1. Buy less, choose well and do it yourself! ―Vivienne Westwood
2. I like my money right where I can see it…hanging in my closet. —Carrie Bradshaw
3. One is never over-dressed or underdressed with a Little Black Dress. —Karl Lagerfeld
4. In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. —Coco Chanel
5. Anyone can get dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their days off that are the most intriguing. —Alexander Wang
6. Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world. —Marilyn Monroe
7. Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak. —Rachel Zoe
8. Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose. —Lauren Hutton
9. Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: 'I don't bother you - don't bother me'. —Yohji Yamamoto
10. Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves and, of course, each other. If girls dressed for boys they’d just walk around naked at all times. ―Betsey Johnson
11. Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn. ―Orson Welles
12. Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them. ―Marc Jacobs
13. Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman. ―Coco Chanel
14. When in doubt, wear red. —Bill Blass
15. Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it. —Yves Saint Laurent
16. The joy of dressing is an art. —John Galliano
17. A woman is never sexier than when she is comfortable in her clothes. —Vera Wang
18. You can have anything you want. If you dress for it. —Edith Head
19. People will stare. Make it worth their while. —Harry Winston
20. Fashion is the armour to survive the reality of everyday life. —Bill Cunningham
Featured Image: Who What Wear
Learn a whole new set of skills without stepping out of your home. Join our talented set of hosts on #POPxoLive and you're all set. Download the POPxo App and get ready to take it up a pop!