I like big buns and I cannot lie- this has been my motto for the past few months and I don't remember the last time I let my hair down.
Admit this, having a fabulous hair day can uplift your mood instantly. Whether you're due for an office zoom call or have a video chat with your partner, or on your way back to work (be safe, beautiful), these hairstyles can easily tame your mane. Psst: Did I mention how cute they will look (even with your face masks on?)
I know that it is NOT easy getting up in the a.m and heading back to work, especially after working from the comfort of your home in the last few months. You in your jammies + hair tied in a messy bun; who says that the perfect relationship doesn't exist? But don't worry hun, we've got your back. Here's how you can save your precious time and rock these effortless hairdos that'll make you look like you spend extra time on them:
Tieing your hair in pigtails is a great way to hide the fact that you've adapted the #earlyman life. All you need to do it:
- Brush your hair thoroughly and part your hair (middle or side).
- Start with one side. Section your hair in four parts and start braiding them.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Once done, pull out of the hair from your braids to make it look messier...and you're done!
Pro Tip: Instead of doing two classy fish braids, do just one and wear a nice, statement earring on the other side and turn heads wherever you go!
If you're running super late, using a straighter to 'straighten' out your post-bun hair is the best way to look presentable.
- Comb your hair properly.
- Spray some hair mist on it to ensure that they're not smelling.
- Next, use a straighter to straighten out the unruly hair.
- Once done, just bend over your hair and brush your fingers in them so that they don't look too straight.
- Use hairspray to tame the frizz and you're good to go!
Ponytail, but make it chic!
Add a nice twist to your boring old ponytail by adding one (or multiple) braids to it. It not only looks super cool but makes you look like you mean business.
- After brushing your hair properly, take a strand of your hair that your wish to braid and separate it from the rest of your hair.
- Braid it and secure it with a pin.
- Now take your braided hair, along with the rest of your hair and tie 'em up.
If you're feeling adventurous, you can continue with the braiding after you've tied your hair too.
Let some uber-cool accessories take the spotlight from your *due for a hair wash* hair!
- Style your hair however the way you want, in a ponytail, a messy bun or just let them be.
- Use stylish hair accessories on your hair and you're #InstaReady!
This effortless hairstyle is genius! You are technically still keeping your hair in a bun...but also you are (k)not!
- Firstly, comb your hair properly.
- Next, using your hands, section out the front part of your hair and tie them in a tiny bun and you're done!
- Use hairspray to secure your hair and voila, you're ready to face the day.
If you're one of those people who had impulsively cut their own bangs in quarantine, this is for you!
- After combing your hair, start straightening them.
- Use a curling brush to either style your bangs differently or straight them too.
This will not only make your look fresh but those bangs will definitely take a few years off your stunning face.
So, how are we feeling about heading back to work already? 2020 has been a wild one so far!
Featured Image: Instagram