"We're all a little weird, and life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." - Dr. Seuss
When it comes to love, truer words haven't been spoken. Love can be difficult to explain, but it's an emotion that makes the world go round, and it's always about being with that one weird human being who gets our weirdness like nobody else does. Love isn't always a grand spectacle; sometimes it's in the hushed whispers of sweet nothings and a hug or a cuddle that makes everything okay.
Meet Korean artist Young Joo Kim, who gives life to the love story between Soso and Haru, in a series of heartwarming illustrations that are way too cute for words!
1. Find yourself someone who'd love to put furniture together with you!
2. Love is speaking about anything and everything on glowing moonlit nights
3. Lazing around with each other, bathed in sunshine
4. Even mundane routines are so much fun with them around
5. The best kind of fairy tales are the ones that are your own
6. A couple that reads together, stays together
7. Napping partners FTW!
8. Because sometimes you need a little more than just selfies to capture the love
9. Singing a duet and jamming out to a karaoke session = #RelationshipGoals
10. Special occasions, anniversaries, or just simple cuddles and kisses in the glow of fireworks - magic every time!
11. The joy of staying dry indoors and watching the marvel of monsoons
12. Matching hoodies and long walks at night? Yes, please!
13. There's no bliss greater than curling up in bed with a good ol' horror movie for the night
14. Sharing music and listening to what you love, together! *sigh*
Which of these is your favourite? Let us know!