After a news-breaking wedding, Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli aka Virushka might be honeymooning in Rome.
While her hairstyles stood out, we are still gushing about Anushka Sharma’s bridal glow.
There were a lot of things at the wedding that made it unique and dreamy but Anushka’s smile and glow even with no make-up look, took the front seat. While many brides go for stark reds, notice how she has constantly kept her lip colour nude. After watching Ae Dil Hai Mushkil we knew that Anushka will be a beautiful bride but she also made for a perfect Sabyasachi bride.
While we agree that your inner beauty, smile and happiness help you get to that natural glow on your wedding day but there are a few more things you can add to your beauty regime to get the ‘glass skin’ glow.
1. Did you know that fresh milk can improve your complexion and make your skin baby soft?! It certainly does. Do it for a month prior to your wedding and the results will amaze you on your big day.
2. Banana and honey are natural sources of antioxidants which help fight free radicals and help you achieve glowing, wrinkle-free skin. To make this pack, mash half a banana, with one teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of yoghurt. Apply the mixture on your face and let it dry. Wash off and revel in the sheer glow it gives to your skin.
3. Use Ecollagen Wrinkle Correcting Night Cream (Rs 1,619) at night time. If wedding planning is playing spoilsport for your skin, this night cream will boost your collagen level and promise you the best bridal glow.
1. Make cleansing the first step of your skincare routine. Use a make-up wipe to get rid of all make-up. Wash your face with a mild cleanser.
POPxo Recommends: Cetaphil's Daily Facial Cleanser (Rs 702)
2. Remove any remaining dirt or oil with a toner.
POPxo Recommends: Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 (Rs 3,250)
3. Moisturise your skin after toning.
4. Exfoliate your skin once a week to get rid of dead skin cells.
5. Use a sheet mask at least once a week.
6. Add greens, fruits and vegetable to your daily diet along with tons of water and voila, you’ll have a healthy skin with a natural glow!