With more than 25 celebs, Lakmé Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2018 was indeed, a starry affair. The ramp was lit by gorgeous Bollywood celebs like Kareena Kapoor Khan, Aditi Rao Hydari, Kangana Ranaut and many others. Of course, fashion was the main agenda but we found you the right make-up and hair inspiration to match the stunning outfits.
While many showstoppers like Kareena Kapoor Khan, Diana Penty and Kangana Ranaut kept their lips muted, Karisma Kapoor swiped the mulled wine lip shade like a boss. But let’s not skip the best part, eye make-up trend for celebs was on the deeper end - thick eyeliner, full-smokey eyes being the most popular ones.
For hairstyles, it’s safe to say that we are going back to neat, good-girl looks such as the gelled back hairstyle but if that’s not your vibe right now, you can loosen your hair and add soft curls, the look is certainly yours to ace. For which, you can have a look at Taapsee Pannu, Sania Mirza and of course, Mira Rajput Kapoor. You might actually get many more styles as you scroll through so, go bananas!
1. Diana Penty walked for Punit Balana and owned her smokey eye look with panache!
2. Kangana Ranaut keeps it graceful with nude make-up in Shyamal & Bhumika!
3. You might want to borrow Taapsee Pannu’s soft curls hairstyle she sported for Ritu Kumar!
4. Mira Rajput Kapoor walked for Anita Dongre wearing the most talked about hair trend of the year -- fresh flowers!
5. Kalki Koechlin’s bangs are worth noticing as she walks for Amoh Jade by Monica & Karishma!
6. Karan Johar shocked us with a sliver of silver as he walked for Falguni Shane Peacock!
7. Sonakshi Sinha's curls added to her cool vibe in Falguni Shane Peacock’s black pantsuit!
8. Kareena Kapoor Khan handles cat-eye like a boss & Anamika Khanna knows it well!
9. While walking for Tarun Tahiliani, Kriti Sanon gave us the easiest side pin hairstyle to rock!
10. Nude make-up and soft curls get a big yes from Sania Mirza as she walks for designer Anushree Reddy!
11. Disha Patani's natural glow and high bun spoke elegance on the Shriya Som runway!
12. From serene to regal, Diya Mirza’s transformation for Sanjukta Dutta’s collection is praiseworthy!
13. Tamannaah Bhatia owning the no make-up look for Ashwini Reddy like a diva!
14. We have always loved the signature Bipasha Basu curls but only she showed us how to rock the bold red lipstick and smokey eye look at the same time!
15. Aditi Rao Hydari couldn’t combine regal and delicate any better as she walked for Payal Singhal donning muted pink lip colour!
16. As classic as Sushmita Sen, her bridal look with minimal make-up and bun for House of Kotwara!
17. Saif Ali Khan for Shantanu & Nikhil is just another proof that beards never go out of fashion!
18. Kartik Aaryan walked for Amit Wadhwa & boy, he knows how to own that stubble!
19. Pooja Hegde acing neutral make-up look and loop-back hairstyle for Ridhi Mehra!
20. Shilpa Shetty walked for Jayanti Reddy wearing fresh-flower-on-hair trend and we can’t stop looking at her!
21. Agami by Neha Agarwal keeping it natural with Vaani Kapoor!
22. Malaika Arora Khan walked for De Belle and her hairstyle is just another reminder why mom-ponytails are cool!
23. Karisma Kapoor going all the way deep with mulled wine lip colour and smokey eye look in Anamika Khanna!
24. Like braids? Check out Kiara Advani's loose side braid as she walked for Julie by Julie Shah Luxury Couture.
25. Yami Gautam going all the way nude for her make-up with Manish Malhotra’s black and white style combo!
Wow, you’ve got a handful of beauty looks inspo and the best part is that you would look great in each one of them!