The coronavirus outbreak has forced most of us to stay indoors for our own safety. With nowhere to go, no one to meet, you hardly need to wear any makeup at all! Look at this period as an opportunity to nurse your skin back to health. Make a face pack for it, slap on a sheet mask, practise the CTM routine, eat foods that boost your glow and nourish your skin, get your beauty rest, drink bottles of water to ensure that your skin stays smooth, moist and hydrated. Stay away from sugar, caffeine and alcohol and just focus on using this time to improve your skin. Give your yourself a week to change your approach to skincare and trust us, by the end of it, you will not need foundation or concealer to hide any imperfections, your skin would have improved drastically by then.
After noticing an improvement with your skin's texture, celebrate by clicking a selfie of yourself and sharing it with the world! This will also encourage others to go makeup-free and celebrate the skin that they're born in.
Coz' everyone needs a cool caption to go with their no-makeup selfies!
1. "I'm a better person when I'm moisturised." - anonymous
2. "When your skin is 90% of your selfie" - anonymous
3. "May your day be as flawless as your skin" - anonymous
4. "You can't call it hoarding if it's skincare" - anonymous
5. "The best foundation you can wear is glowing, healthy skin" - anonymous
6. "I'm a big believer in that if you focus on good skincare, you won't need a lot of makeup." - Demi Moore
7. "Skincare is essential, but makeup is a choice" - anonymous
8. "Beautiful skin requires commitment, not a miracle"- Erno Laszlo
9. "Invest in your skin, it's going to represent you for a very long time" - anonymous
10. "I got 99 problems, but my skin ain't one." - anonymous
Remember ladies, your skin is your best and most precious asset in the whole world! Look after it and it will reward you with a healthy glow!
Featured Image: Free Pik