1. Clean the area with a good intimate wash.. then scrub gently ( really really gently) with a clean , soft and wet washcloth to gently exfoliate.
2. Then take a conditioner ( anyone if its cheap because you don't wanna waste your expensive one ) and apply on hair and skin both.
3. Take your razor ( gillette venus is the best ) and start shaving in the direction of the hair.. take your time and go slow.. don't hurry else u ll end up cutting urself..
4. Then u ll still see some part of hair has remained near the skin.. now comes the tricky part.. apply your conditioner again and wait 5 minutes
5. Then go in the opposite direction of the hair growth. This will actually make your hair more thinner while they grow and also will cut more close to the skin.. helping you get a smooth shave.
Then after this wash gently with water and pat dry.. use a good fragrance free moisturizer or simply coconut oil..
12 Likes | 0 Comment