Would like to suggest a few things. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned below.
- Do not use hot water to wash hair. Cold or room temperature water is best.
- Create an oil using equal amounts of mustard oil and coconut oil, add 2 spoons per 1 litre and the same amount of Sesame oil. If possible you can add the same amount of Olive oil as coconut and mustard. Pour this in a green glass bottle (use a wine bottle if nothing else). Add ripe Gooseberries so that they fill up about 1/4th of the bottle. Keep it in strong sunlight for a minimum of 20 days and then you can start applying to the scalp. You can leave the bottle in the sunlight for 45 days or intermittently. When applying you can pour a little into a bowl, warm it, add 1/3rd spoon Cinnamon powder, mix and apply to scalp. Leave without combing for about an hour and wash after leaving overnight.
- Mix curd, mustard oil and 2 eggs (including yolk). Make a paste and adjust amounts of curd and oil based on the length of your hair. Apply and leave for about 1.5 hours or overnight, wash with room temperature water and use shampoo after a few hours only. This is an excellent conditioner. You can also add some cinnamon.
- Avoid artificial colors and regular trips to parlours.
- Soak methi seeds overnight, make a paste and apply and keep on scalp for about 2 hours then wash off.
- Eat as much fresh and seasonal fruits as you can.
- Spinach is great and so are a lot of other veggies.
- If you eat non-vegetarian food then at least one serving of liver and kidneys is great per week.
- Fish and fish oil supplements like cod liver oil are also good for consumption. I at times mix some cod liver oil to my hair oil as well.
- Avoid packaged food.
- Avoid carbonated drinks and fast food as they tend to dry your skin.
0 Likes | 1 Comment