• Save


Which doctor should I consult for urinary tract infection? Should I consult gynecologist or normal MBBS doctor or any doctor?

MBBS doctor 9%
Gynecologist 72%
Any doctor 5%
no idea 14%

Poll closed

147 votes

POPxo uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website More info

Discuss things safely!

Sign in to POPxo World

India’s largest platform for women

Start a poll Ask a question