Guys I was fed up of my ex angry nature.he used to do anything when he was angry.I told my family about family did police complaint because of his blackmailing nature.but he loved me a lot.i also told him if he would shut drinking habits n control his anger I would marry him.but now matter is on very high stage and after hearing about police complaint and I not calling him once to sort things he had done police complaint against me.I am not understanding what to do? | POPxo

Are you over 18?

  • Yes
  • No

Girls Only!

Uh-oh. You haven't set your gender on your Google account. We check this to keep for girls only.

To set your gender on Google:

  • 1. Click the button below to go to Google settings.
  • 2. Set your gender to "Female"
  • 3. Make sure your gender is set to 'Visible' or 'Public'
  • Go to Google settings
  • Cancel

"Do you really want to hide Pia" ?

Note: You can enable Pia again from the settings menu.

  • Yes
  • No
Book a cab
Order food
View your horoscope
Gulabo - your period tracker
Hide Pia
Show latest feed