Who Can Sign in to POPxo?
POPxo is for girls, by girls! We started POPxo so that there would be a community where girls in India could talk openly and comfortably about the things going on in their lives. For this reason, guys do not have access to the Hangout section. They are, however, welcome to browse the website, read articles, watch our video and have all access to POPxo Shops latest collections. SO feel free to ask anything without the fear of being judged!
What Should I Do and Not Do on POPxo?
- - Be yourself. POPxo is a community that lets girls talk freely about the things they care about!
- - Be positive and helpful. POPxo is a community for girls to support each other and talk openly without negativity or putdowns.
- - Be helpful. Tailor your advice to the specific situation of the person who asked the question.
- - Write simply and in a way that is easy for others to read (the basic stuff - good spelling, complete sentences, etc.)
- - Help keep the community safe. Report posts / users that violate these guidelines.
- - Judge people, make fun of them, post hateful content or threaten people.
- - Post graphic sexual content or offer/ask other users for sex.
- - Promote your YouTube channels/Instagram handles/businesses, any religion or political party.
- - Do not post anything related to businesses/ seminars/ whatsapp groups
- - Repeat the same question over and over again.
- - Report Users due to personal grudges.
- - Promote illegal activity (piracy, drugs, distribution of pornography, etc.)
- - Post your (or ask other users for their) personal details like phone number, e-mail ID, links to social media profiles, etc.
Are the Posts on POPxo Moderated?
Moderators look at posts to make sure they follow the Community Guidelines. Posts that don't follow the Community Guidelines will be hidden. Users who repeatedly post content that breaks the Guidelines will be banned from POPxo.
Why can’t I see my image polls or image questions?
All images are first seen by our moderators and once they pass all the community guidelines will appear in your feed. This may take up to 6-8 hours depending upon the time of the image being uploaded.
I Tried Answering Questions But They Do Not Reflect Anywhere on the app, Why?
We have a built-in moderation system that has certain flagged words set up. So when a post contains these flagged words, the system pulls them directly for moderation and hence you are unable to see them even though they are posted. If you notice that your post is not showing, even after hitting the submit button please be patient, our moderators will go through that post and will unhide it if it is in line with the community guidelines.
Can I Report Posts?
Any user can report any post as inappropriate or spam/scam and it will be reviewed by a moderator.
Can I Report Other Users?
If you ever see any users that you don't think belong on POPxo, please report them by clicking “Report User” on the 3 dots next to a question or an answer. Our moderators will look into it and ban users where necessary.
I'm going through a tough time. Can the POPxo community help?
Yes of course! The POPxo community is at hand to answer any questions or worries you may have if you happen to be going through a tough time. In case you're facing issues that we think may require professional help, we'll refer you to the relevant organisations.
There is a post I did not like. Can you take it down?
We genuinely welcome feedback. Good and bad. If it's a question, answer or comment posted by a member of the community, simply report the content as inappropriate. If you'd like to report an article or story, write to us at email@example.com and please include a link to the article. We will review it and edit or remove the offending post if we think your point is valid.
How to I get regular updates from POPxo?
What do I report someone from DM?
If you want to report someone from DM, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a screenshot of the DMs and also write the reason for which you are reporting that person.