Love! As beautiful as the feeling may be, it cannot really be defined by words. And yet, everyone has tried at least once. Yes, from poets you have come to refer to on the subject to you yourself dishing out advice to your best friend, love has been spoken about infinitely. However, the more said, the less you seem to know. Now speaking of love, it’s not as if you need a day to describe your feelings but hey, if you get one, no harm done, right! With Valentine’s Day drawing near, if you are feeling the jitters, thanks to the mounting pressure of wanting those perfect Valentines Day quotes, Valentines Day wishes or Valentines Day messages to send to your partner through the day, we have got your back.
Valentine’s Day Quotes
Valentines day Quotes
What better than a Valentines day quote to put your feelings forward! From poets and authors to famous personalities, there are many names who have expressed themselves in love and all that it stands for. We rounded up a list of romantic valentine’s day quotes that are perfect to exchange. Scroll to take a look.
Also Read: Chocolate Day Quotes 2021
- “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi
- “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening
And live like it’s heaven on earth.”
– William W. Purkey
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.”
- “Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.” –Alfred Tennyson, In Memoriam
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” –Dr. Seuss
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” –Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
- “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” – Robert Fulghum
- “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” –Gone With the Wind
- “How could I dance with another, when I saw her standing there.”–The Beatles
- “The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.” – Charles de Leusse
- “When you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is and not as you would like them to be.” –Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
- “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”–Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
- “I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)I am never without it (anywhere
I go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling)
I fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)I want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart
I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)” –E.E. Cummings
- “In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” –Maya Angelou
- “They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.”–Bil Keane
- “If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already.”–Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.”–Nicholas Sparks
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” –Nicole Krauss, The History of Love
- “The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.” –Blaise Pascal
- “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” –Friedrich Nietzsche
- “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” –Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
- “And, in the end
The love you take
is equal to the love you make.”
–Paul McCartney, The Beatles Illustrated Lyrics
- “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” –Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita
- “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” –James A. Baldwin
- “But your eyes –– they’re beautiful. They’re wild, crazy, like some animal peering out of a forest on fire.”–Charles Bukowski
- “Grow old with me, the best is yet to be!” –Robert Browning
- “How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.”–Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- “I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self-respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.” –Pablo Neruda
- “You know, when it works, love is pretty amazing. It’s not overrated. There’s a reason for all those songs.”–Sarah Dessen, This Lullaby
- “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” –Ed Sheeran
- “True love stories never have endings.”–Richard Bach
- “Familiar acts are beautiful through love.” –Percy Bysshe Shelley
- “She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that’s best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes.”
–Lord Byron, She Walks In Beauty
Found something to choose from our special list of Valentines Day quotes for husband and boyfriend? Continue reading for Valentine’s Day wishes and messages that will bring a smile to your partner’s face.
Also Read: Best Rose day Quotes and Messages
Romantic Valentine’s Day Wishes
Valentines Day Wishes for him
Love in the air, is it not! If you are still on the lookout for that one ideal find from the many Valentine’s day wishes for husband or boyfriend, we have some more in store. Improvise them as you would require before telling your partner how much they mean to you. Here have a look at these romantic valentine’s day wishes
Also Read: Promise Day Wishes Quotes
- Every day is Valentine’s Day when you are by my side.
- You and I are a complete story. I love you always, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! There’s nothing I would not do for you.
- What would I ever do without watching you laugh? Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.
- I am never not thinking of you.
- Nothing fits without you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my one and only. With each passing day, I fall a little bit more in love with you.
- The best boy I ever met, you have my whole heart.
- I love you till eternity and beyond. Happy Valentine’s Day, love!
- Happy Valentine’s Day. I would choose you every day, over and over again.
- You and I, we are meant to be.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, babe. Everything you do brings me joy.
- When you look into my eyes, everything feels better. I love you now and forever.
- You are my all. You are everything. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- With you by my side, everything is beautiful.
But that’s not all. For a more personalised touch, the best gift you could give to your partner is a heartfelt message. For those of you who are having a hard time putting it together, a peek at some of our Valentine’s Day messages might do the trick! Continue reading to find out.
Also Read: Best Teddy Quotes and Messages
Valentine’s Day Messages
Valentine Day message
There’s nothing quite like love and so it’s only natural that your Valentine’s Day messages are in sync with the feeling. Though it can be difficult for many of us to be expressive, the day calls for it and in order to make the search much easier, we picked some messages that are right in time for the day of love.
Also Read:Kiss Day Quotes & Messages
- You and me, growing old together. Sounds like a plan!
- Not a single day passes by without the thought of you crossing my mind. I love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s day!
- No Valentine’s day wish can fully gauge my feelings for you but know this, my love for you knows no boundaries and never will. I love you, beautiful!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, love. There’s no love like ours.
- I love you to the moon and back.
- I cannot imagine not having you around. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- My love, you make everything better. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day (and every day) to the most beautiful boy I ever found.
- You make my world go round. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my favourite boy. Nothing comes close to my love for you.
- I still remember the day when our eyes first locked. I can’t begin to fathom what I would do without you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love. I love you more than you can imagine.
- Valentine’s Day is just one day of me telling you how much you mean to me.
- Words fall short but you know that, don’t you. I love you more than anyone has ever loved. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Without you, days stretch like years. I love you the most, my best friend. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, babe. The way you smile lights up my whole life. I heart you.
We may have reached an end of our lists of Valentine’s Day quotes, wishes and messages, but there’s just a tad bit more for which all that remains is scrolling further. Go on!
Also Read: Best Hug Day Quotes for loved ones
More Valentine’s Day Stories
Found that one perfect quote from our love quotes for Valentine’s day? We got some more V-day related reading for you. From gifting and celebration ideas to outfits that will make heads turn, scroll down for all the details.
Makar Sankranti Rangoli Designs: From easy Makar Sankranti rangoli to Makar Sankranti special rangoli designs, here are a few designs to help you create beautiful rangolis this Makar Sankranti.
New Home & Housewarming Wishes: Always struggling with words? Here are some wishes that will keep you covered.
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Boyfriend: Running out of Valentine’s day gifting ideas for your partner? We got some that might be of help. Read on to find out.
Celebrating All Of Valentine’s Week: Before the D-day, there are a couple of other days that make up the entire Valentine’s week and should you be looking to go all out this time around, here’s all you need to know.
Celebrating Valentine’s Day When You Are Single: Hey girl, the world is full of possibilities! Click on the link to read all about how you can celebrate V-day even if you’re single.
Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas: Even if you are spending it indoors, there are few things quite as jubilant as dressing up to the nines and hitting the ball out of the part with your style. And to do that, all you need are these failsafe outfit ideas for Valentine’s day.
Valentines Quiz Questions : Bored of simple valentines day? You can add this quiz game to make it more interesting.
Valentine’s Day is a cute way to make your sweetheart’s day special and tell your partner how much you love them. Here are some of the best, most romantic Valentine’s Day quotes in Hindi of all time.
Which one of these Valentine’s day wishes, quotes and messages are going to be your pick?
Featured Image: Anushka Sharma/Deepika Padukone on Instagram