From fighting with us over a dress to having our backs against the world, there’s no greater bond than being sisters. I have two elder sisters and their love feels like a radiant blessing filled with warmth, laughter and unwavering backing.
In the article below, some women revealed the best reasons for having a sister, and with our individual experience, we can say that each answer is so damn true! Let’s take a look.
1. “My sister is my biggest cheerleader. She would announce my achievements to the world and also pick me up at my lowest. I think that’s something only a sister can do.” -Nidhee
2. “While you can only borrow only t-shirts and hoodies from your brother, you get unlimited access to your sister’s dresses, shoes, bags and makeup.” -Aarushi
3. “She convinces our parents to let me go on a trip each time. She also cooks scrumptious late-night snacks for us at night.” -Akansha
4. “She is always so patient when I’m trying on clothes during our shopping sprees. She’s my best and most favorite fashion consultant.” -Riddhima
5. “She never fights with me for remote. In fact, we have our Harry Potter and Twilight marathon together almost every midnight.” -Gunjan
6. “Even though I never ask my parents or brother, I never feel hesitant in asking her for money. I feel like we are one and will always be there for each other.” -Radhika
7. “She takes care of me when I’m ill, just like our mother. She also turns into a counselor whenever I need good advice or a shoulder to cry on, without judging me.” -Shruti
8. “Be it boyfriends or jobs, her experience as an elder sister always comes in handy. She solves all my ‘girly’ problems with ease. Also, she saves me from my parent’s daant and pampers me like a kid.” -Sakshi
Needless to mention, having a sister is the best thing that can happen to any woman and you are damn lucky if you have got one!