This story was updated in January 2019.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas has been a force to reckon with ever since she won the 2000 Miss World pageant. The actress tied the knot late last year with singer boyfriend, Nick Jonas, in a big fat Punjabi wedding, that grabbed headlines worldwide. In 2016, she was awarded a Padma Shri by the Government of India and even became a part of TIME magazine’s most influential people. She became a part of the film industry post winning the Miss World pageant, however, what followed was a result of her hard work and determination.
Priyanka Chopra began acting in 2003 with The Hero: Love Story Of A Spy and went on to do several Bollywood movies before taking on the role of Alex Parrish in the American TV show, Quantico in 2015.
She appeared in Bollywood movies like Baywatch, A Kid Like Jake and is all set to star opposite Liam Hemsworth and Rebel Wilson in Isn’t It Romantic? But her work doesn’t end with just movies, she has also been working with UNICEF since 2006 and got appointed the national and global UNICEF Global Ambassador for child rights in 2010 and 2016.
And if all of this wasn’t enough, she also has a production company called Purple Pebble Pictures which she founded in 2016. This multitasker has played some amazing roles on screen and here is a list of her real and reel life quotes that we can never forget!
Quotes On Love
Quotes On Life & Success
Priyanka Chopra’s Quotes On Love
Long before Priyanka Chopra found her real-life fairy tale romance, she was busy playing the perfect romantic character on screen. From the multiple roles she played in Teri Meri Kahaani to the carefree soul she played in Anjaana Anjaani, her movies have always given love priority. As she herself puts it, she is a romantic at heart, a true Cancerian.
So here is a list of romantic dialogues by Priyanka Chopra in her movies.
- “Aap humse hamari zindagi maang lete hum aapko khushi khushi de dete … par aapne toh humse hamara guroor cheen liya.” – Kashibai, Bajirao Mastani
- “Us intezaar se kya gila joh tere deedar pe khatam ho.” – Jiya, Andaaz
- “Woh toh chale gaye, chhod gaye apni yaadein … kuch adhoore sapne, kuch adhoore vaade.” – Shalini, Karam
- “Na jaagte hue khwab dekha karo, na chaho usse jise paa na sako … pyaar kahan kisi ka poora hota hai, pyaar ka pehla akshar adhoora hota hai” – Radha, Teri Meri Kahani
- “Heere mein heera ho toh usse kehte hai Kohinoor … Rao ka naam lete hi Kashi ke chehre par aata hai noor.” – Kashibai, Bajirao Mastani
- “Log puri tarah se tab akele ho jaate hai … jab apna hi saath choot jaata hai.” – Megha, Fashion
- “Yeh meri himmat kahan ki main aapse shikva karoon … aap hona chahte hai bewafaa, ho jahiye … aapke kadamon par laakar rakh di hai dil aur jaan … meri mohabbat ki duniya ke khuda ho jahiye.” – Jiya, Andaaz
- “Heere mein heera ho toh usse kehte hai Kohinoor. Rao ka naam lete hi Kashi ke chehre par aata hai noor.” – Kashibai, Bajirao Mastani
- “Sapne jab tootte hai … unki goonj ka asar bahut gehra hota hai.” – Meghna, Fashion
- “Mohabbat ka matlab ikraar nahi hota, sirf kisi ko dekhna pyaar nahi hota … yun toh milte hai roz mohabbat-e-pehgham, mohabbat hai zindagi baar baar nahi hota.” – Ruksar, Teri Meri Kahani
Priyanka Chopra Quotes On Life & Success
Priyanka Chopra might have begun her career with romantic movies like Mujhse Shaadi Karogi and The Hero: Love Story Of A Spy, but a lot has changed since then. She began picking up movies like Mary Kom and Bajirao Mastani, with strong female characters that gave her a chance to show off her acting skills.
Here is a list of dialogues from her movies which talk about the intricacies of life, success and everything in between.
- “Kabhi kisi ko itna bhi mat darrao ki darr hi khatam ho jaye.” – Mary Kom, Mary Kom
- “Woh wish hi kya joh aasaan ho, jisse paane mein na ho thodi si ladai … mile toh lage kuch hai paaya, varna zindagi toh humne bus yun hi bitai.” – Kiara, Anjaana Anjaani
- “Passion toh woh hai joh har pal tumhari life ko meaning deta hai.” – What’s Your Rashee?
- “Success ke bare mein wahi log lecture kyun dete hai … jinhone success kabhi dekhi nahi ho.” – Meghna, Fashion
- “Joh cheez kismat mein nahi hoti … woh dhoondne se bhi nahi milti.” – Nandita, Gunday
- “Success ki seedi chadte huye jin logo se mulaqat hoti hai … wohi log phir se seedi utarte huye bhi milte hai.” – Meghna, Fashion
- “Jab dimaag koi faisla karne se inkaar karde, toh apne dil ki baat suno. Mushkilen aasaan ho jayegi.” – Simran, Yakeen
- “Jag mein kho jaane waale toh kabhi kabhi mil bhi jaate hai … lekin joh apne hi ghar ke aangan mein kho jaaye … woh itni aasaani se nahi milte.” – Kashibai, Bajirao Mastani
- “Tumne apne ateeth mein kuch achche pal bitaye honge aur kuch bure … par dost wohi hote hai joh sirf achche palon ki yaad dilaye.” – Simran, Yakeen
- “Beete din bhoolne ke liye hote hai … yaad rakhne ke liye nahi” – Shalini, Karam
Real Life Motivational Quotes By Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka Chopra is a brilliant actress, but we’re more intrigued by her off-screen life. From feminism to success and love, there is nothing the actress hasn’t spoken about out in the open. She is unapologetically herself, strong and bold with her statements, bashing fairy tales and not waiting around for a knight in shining armour. In an episode of Koffee With Karan in 2017, the actress stated she had miles to go before she slept and the statement has held true.
Here are the most motivational and empowering quotes by Priyanka Chopra.
- “Financial independence is paramount. My mom always says that when a woman is financially independent, she has the ability to live life on her own terms. I think that was the soundest advice that I ever got. No matter where you go in life or who you get married to, you have to be financially independent – whether you use it or not.”
- “It’s okay to not know what you want – as long you know what you don’t want.”
- “Don’t try to squeeze into a glass slipper. Instead, shatter the glass ceiling.”
- “You don’t have to try to be anybody else. Whatever you are, however you are, it’s fine. Nobody’s perfect.”
- “I believe in myself and my art so much. I’ve always trusted destiny. Wherever it takes me, I just work damn hard at the opportunity.”
- “I don’t think there’s only one love. Every relationship has something new to offer.”
- “I taught myself confidence. When I’d walk into a room and feel scared to death, I’d tell myself, ‘I’m not afraid of anybody’. And people believed me. You’ve got to teach yourself to take over the world.”
- “I think it’s great to be flawed. I am hugely flawed, and I like it this way. That’s the fun of life. You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn from them, be human and be you.”
- “I can’t eradicate poverty, but at least for the people around me, I can help make sure no child is denied a dream.”
- “Ambition is a word associated with women negatively. People say, ‘She’s too ambitious.’ Why is that a bad thing?”
- “I believe destiny and hard work go hand in hand. I was studying to be an engineer when my mom and my brother sent my pictures for the Miss India contest. I didn’t even know about it. If that isn’t destiny, what is?”
- “When I grew up in America, I didn’t see anyone who looked like me on TV. I feel overwhelmed with the things that people have said to me. When I meet Indian Americans who’ve lived here all their lives, it’s overwhelming people holding me and crying. Someone said to me, ‘Thank you for making us relevant.’ It’s such a big thing.”
- “To be a philanthropist, you don’t have to be Nelson Mandela. You just have to look around you and ask, ‘What little bit can I do? Whose life can I touch?’”
- “You can make time for anything, even love. We, women, are amazing at multitasking – if you want something you can get it. I am just someone who won’t make it public.”
- “My parents always told me I could be whatever I wanted to be. I just have to want it. Sometimes I wanted to be an engineer, a housemaid, a pilot … but actor was never on the list of ambitions.”
Which quote is your favourite?
Featured Image: Instagram
POPxo is now available in six languages: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi and Bangla.
AWESOME NEWS! POPxo SHOP is now Open! Get 25% off on all the super fun mugs, phone covers, cushions, laptop sleeves, and more! Use coupon code POPXOFIRST. Online shopping for women never looked better!